Jump to content

Stale's Act Is Wearing Thin In Nawlin's


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nearly 100 wins, 2 NFCCG appearances, SB champion, and 14-4 against the Falcons is an outstanding HC!

Golden, You'll have to forgive him, he doesn't know much about football. He mainly likes to just hear himself talk and read all the threads he starts stating as much.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, PantherWake said:

Lmao he knows he's QBs will never be as good as Cam and never take them to a SuperBowl

Must be one heII of a tough bitter pill to swallow to go from, just a mere 5 years ago, having a QB that was supposedly one of the future faces of the NFL and going to rule the NFCS for years as Brees was slowly put to pasture... to having the worst QB in the division and completely irrelevant outside of Atlanta. :lol:

That's why they've felt insecure as **** and threatened by Cam ever since his rookie year... now their worst fears are on the cusp of being realized.

Edited by Born A-Ginn
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Born A-Ginn said:

Must be one heII of a tough bitter pill to swallow to go from, just a mere 5 years ago, having a QB that was supposedly one of the future faces of the NFL and going to rule the NFCS for years as Brees was slowly put to pasture... to having the worst QB in the division and completely irrelevant outside of Atlanta. :lol:

That's why they've felt insecure as **** and threatened by Cam ever since his rookie year... now their worst fears are on the cusp of being realized.

Pretty much lol especially considering it's very likely Cam wins MVP, a SB, and SB MVP. I know he's hurting bad lol and knowing how much he hates Cam makes it even better. This is good times.

And the worst time to be a Falcons fan lol and especially a cam hating one is W?W

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Born A-Ginn said:

Must be one heII of a tough bitter pill to swallow to go from, just a mere 5 years ago, having a QB that was supposedly one of the future faces of the NFL and going to rule the NFCS for years as Brees was slowly put to pasture... to having the worst QB in the division and completely irrelevant outside of Atlanta. :lol:

That's why they've felt insecure as **** and threatened by Cam ever since his rookie year... now their worst fears are on the cusp of being realized.

200_s.gif

6 hours ago, PantherWake said:

Pretty much lol especially considering it's very likely Cam wins MVP, a SB, and SB MVP. I know he's hurting bad lol and knowing how much he hates Cam makes it even better. This is good times.

And the worst time to be a Falcons fan lol and especially a cam hating one is W?W

Met any cute bank tellers that you aren't scared to ask out lately?  

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

He can't even answer you two.

That's what happens when you've done nothing but troll EVERY fan that ever came to this forum I suppose.

One very, very sad, lonely old man. Nothing you fellas can say to him could possibly make up for the years and years of complete assholishness he brought to this board.

The really pathetic thing about it, is how proud of himself he is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jb 3.0 said:

He can't even answer you two.

That's what happens when you've done nothing but troll EVERY fan that ever came to this forum I suppose.

One very, very sad, lonely old man. Nothing you fellas can say to him could possibly make up for the years and years of complete assholishness he brought to this board.

The really pathetic thing about it, is how proud of himself he is.

Lol i know its great. Its why i came back to post a bit

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Cam on bench after Falcons loss...:slick::tiphat:

 

 

17-1 and he still can't accept it.

That's what happens when your happiness is completely dependent on the sorrow of others.

Have fun watching Panthers fans rejoicing while hoisting the Lombardi you miserable puke.

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...