Safety?

falcon82111

One area of need on defense is safety and folks we can pick one of the best coming out in the draft. I think we should draft JALEN RAMSEY out of FSU. DUDE IS A BALLER!!! He has great cover skills and is physical. QUINN preaches speed and length and this dude has it all. What does falcon nation think??? Give me some feedback!!!!

Guest facelessman07

A so"f'ing"lutely... I feel the same on any DB as it is useless without a pass rush.

How many years have we lacked a pass rush?

Too dam many. Fix it

Guest facelessman07

I'm starting to think it may never happen in my life

It can, but honestly, we need to just forget about the secondary in the meantime. Yeah, we'll need an upgrade at #25's position, but you cannot expect any safety to cover their man for an unhealthy amount of time while the opposing QB sits pretty in the pocket

The secret to fixing this defense is to FIX THE ******* PASS RUSH! GAHHHH!!

It drives me crazy sometimes, it's so simple yet it eludes this team. I hope Quinn places a premium on the front 7 this offseason

One area of need on defense is safety and folks we can pick one of the best coming out in the draft. I think we should draft JALEN RAMSEY out of FSU. DUDE IS A BALLER!!! He has great cover skills and is physical. QUINN preaches speed and length and this dude has it all. What does falcon nation think??? Give me some feedback!!!!

The problem with your theory here is we will probably pick in the 12 to 16 range in the draft and Ramsey is considered by most to go in the top 5 picks and almost no chance to go out of the top 10. Where as i am a FSU fan and Ramsey is a bad mofo we won't have a chance to get him unless we give up a few picks to go get him and truthfully with the way the falcons are now we don't have the ammo to go get him with us having so many other needs and us already being low on draft picks we already lost. Now if he by some miracle drops to our pick in the 1st then take him for sure as we would be going BPA and be getting a need.

Luckily their are quite a few solid safety's in this draft like Kearse, Mills, Thompson, Cash, and a few more those are just guys in the 2nd and 3rd round that is better than what we have now.

As far as who i would look at in the 1st who might have a chance to drop to us also would be Reggie Ragland, Myles Jack, Jaylon Smith, Sua Cravens, and to a lesser extent Laquan Treadwell as i just don't want a 1st round WR but he is talented.

1 guy who has serious red flags now but if he falls to our pick i think we should mandatory take him would be Robert Nkemdeche to play the Michael Bennet role for us and can slide into DT on passing downs as well.