In Your Opinion: How Long Until The Atlanta Falcons Make It To The Nfc Championship Game Again?

In your opinion: How long until the Atlanta Falcons make it to the NFC Championship game again?  

145 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion: How long until the Atlanta Falcons make it to the NFC Championship game again?

• 2016 Next Year!!! ---- We turning this Motha around next year BIG TIME
    • 2017 - 2 years from now - New Stadium and we kick everyone's a@ss on our way to the NFC championship--those that didnt get PSL's are gonna be sorry!
    • 2018 - 3 years from now - use your head everyone --this is a 3 year fix........ minimum
    • Sometime Between 2019 and 2025 - Over 4 years from now when Matt Ryan's contract is over and he is finally replaced..but less than 10 years from now--basically it will only happen sometime in the post Matt Ryan falcons future
    • Are you F'ing kidding??? NEVER---2012 season was it--We will never get there again - even jeeeezzzzusss christ himself couldnt turn this franchise around--its been DIMITROFFED!

2019-2025

Falcons have officially entered purgatory - perennial 6-10 to 9-7 seasons.

Non-elite and aging QB that his being paid like an elite QB. 20M may be the going rate for QBs, but no matter how you spin it, a team like the Bengals, Lions, Falcons are getting ripped off for paying their QB the same a guy like Rodgers or Brady makes.

Edited by BLM

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, JG2008 said:

After the draft I feel like it's 

2017 - 2 years from now - New Stadium and we kick everyone's a@ss on our way to the NFC championship--those that didnt get PSL's are gonna be sorry!

Feel the same way

This is what I have been saying since the Quinn hire. I see us making not only an improvement this year, but a shot at the NFC championship game!

After the Quinn hire, I told myself if this all plays right we should have a Super Bowl appearance in his third year with some of our talent now.

I'm sticking by this and I mean it! We go and win this bad boy after this coming season!

If we don't.............sign me up for A.A.,  intervention show, I'll be on Cops, the funniest mugshots ever, wife swap and hoarders. I am patty pappy(my new show) and locked up abroad.

I just won't give a dayuum anymore.

Just now, Old Pappy falcon said:

This is what I have been saying since the Quinn hire. I see us making not only an improvement this year, but a shot at the NFC championship game!

After the Quinn hire, I told myself if this all plays right we should have a Super Bowl appearance in his third year with some of our talent now.

I'm sticking by this and I mean it! We go and win this bad boy after this coming season!

If we don't.............sign me up for A.A.,  intervention show, I'll be on Cops, the funniest mugshots ever, wife swap and hoarders.

I just won't give a dayuum anymore.

I hear ya.  I'm getting too old and have been waiting too long for this to be a failure.  

HelI if I know. I say we can win the NFCCG within the next 3 years, but idk when exactly. I don't feel like having exact expectations is at all beneficial. Show me a better team than last year (they will be) and I'll be happy.

Honestly? I see us as 9-7 or 10-6 this year with a shot at the playoffs, despite a brutal schedule. And if we make the playoffs, I say we make some noise. But either way, it's going to be a fun year. Our FA was so good this year, and the draft could easily add 2-4 starters. I'm pumped.

You guys know if we make the playoffs you not gonna be thinking well maybe we can win it next year we just gonna sit down this year. We are all gonna believe Julio, Matt and the boys are gonna beat everybody else. I don't know about you guys but I love my team and no I'm not delusional but I believe we have good enough talent to win now. And I mean this year contend for a championship because I think we make the playoffs this year and that means a chance. Plus Cam won't do what he did last year to us. Our team learned a lot last year I don't care if you believe it or not we are going to be a force trust me. We have a chance. 

On 12/14/2015 at 5:05 PM, Intellectually Honest said:

1976 New England Patriots

1975 Baltimore Colts

1963 Oakland Raiders

1988 Cincinnati Bengals

2012 Indianapolis Colts

2013 Kansas City Chiefs

2008 Miami Dolphins

2004 Pittsburgh Steelers

1999 Indianapolis Colts

1999 St. Louis Rams 

oh yeah smokin Somebody stop me

• 9 months later...

The winning category on the Dec 15, 2015 poll which asked:

"In your opinion: How long until the Atlanta Falcons make it to the NFC Championship game again?"

was

1.  2016 Next Year!!! ---- We turning this Motha around next year  BIG TIME 

143 people voted only only 8.39% of those picked  

1.  2016 Next Year!!! ---- We turning this Motha around next year  BIG TIME 

So while we had a devastating loss in the SB---lets all remember where our head was at at the end of last year where practically no one thought we were going to be in the NFC championship game--let alone win it and go to SB

poll.jpg

Edited by LasVegasFalconsFan