Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ket222

Would Draft Expert's Picks Have Been Better Than Dimitrov’S? Why Blank Keeps Dimitrov (Family Friend Told Me)

28 posts in this topic

ok, Dimitroff... I didn't make the rumor up, but obviously I can't prove it. Blank owns a huge house in sea pines on Hilton head island--the family that knows the blanks stay there and sometimes take his boat out. Their daughter goes to my daughter's school--I can say the name but would rather not (it's a private school near Chastain park). This was the mother's viewpoint, maybe she was wrong but she knows them well. If you've ever wondered how odd it is that Dimitroff stays on, it's that the answer is not reasonable from a business point of view, it's personal.I think it would be really interesting if someone takes on my challenge and compares Mayock/Kiper/walterfootball's picks for the falcons for the last few years with Dimitroff's and sees how they compare.

They wont be staying there no more, since you are blasting it all over a message board that they said Blank wont fire TD because he is his friend. Makes him look foolish.

ok, Dimitroff... I didn't make the rumor up, but obviously I can't prove it. Blank owns a huge house in sea pines on Hilton head island--the family that knows the blanks stay there and sometimes take his boat out. Their daughter goes to my daughter's school--I can say the name but would rather not (it's a private school near Chastain park). This was the mother's viewpoint, maybe she was wrong but she knows them well. If you've ever wondered how odd it is that Dimitroff stays on, it's that the answer is not reasonable from a business point of view, it's personal. I think it would be really interesting if someone takes on my challenge and compares Mayock/Kiper/walterfootball's picks for the falcons for the last few years with Dimitroff's and sees how they compare.

You can't pick someone that was already picked. So comparing Kiper/Mayock or any draft expert's choices for the falcons depends entirely on the picks actually being there.