Looking At The Standings We Need To Lose Next Week

Dirtybird3

Lol as sheety as it sounds I wish we didn't have that 5 game win streak. It was great and good football to follow but our shine wore off eventually. Now we sit at 16 or 17th I believe. Even if we end at 6-10 and get help I still don't think we crack top 10. And I don't see any kind of player development in this coaching staff.

Realistically who at position could we be looking at in the top 15??

We have lost many games but we should never try to lose. There is a difference. I would rather win the last game of the season by 1 point and lose 10 spots in the draft than tank the last game. It is a matter of honor.

Considering the last game is the saints game. We probably will lose because Payton is going to be coaching that team up to win. Also could be his last year there so players may want to play for him. Quinn will likely be over his head once again that game.

We have lost many games but we should never try to lose. There is a difference. I would rather win the last game of the season by 1 point and lose 10 spots in the draft than tank the last game. It is a matter of honor.

F Honor, I want a **** Lombardi. Even though nothing is guaranteed, once we are officially out of the playoff hunt, I want the best draft picks in every round. Do I want the players and coaches to quit? Nope but I do want them to put backups in so they can get more playing time for a more talented roster, and try some **** offensively and defensively that we haven't done and see what works and what doesn't. Moral victories don't put trophies in cases.