Matt Ryan Got Booed Loudly At The Hawks Game Tonight

falconsfansrus

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's an NFL QB with millions to his name, booing comes with the job when you suck

Wait!!!

we can't criticize him when we are winning though, or on a losing steak where he blows giant camel wanker. We have to wait until we lose 1000 games, and go though countless ocs. When we criticize him we must use soft comforting rhetoric, and nothing too harsh that can make you sound like a saints fan.

Sounds like delusional gazoo rhetoric. If it sounds like a vacuum and it sucks, then it is a vacuum.

Welp, maybe all these idiots will get what they want... They will really be booing when Matt crushes and embarrasses our ***** with another team on his way to the playoffs. While we sit at home with our QB carousel or our mike vick wanna be. (&vick sucked.. So let that sink in)

If Ryan can't win with the talent that has been put around him in Atl I'm not worried that he will come back and torch us. He's had probowlers all around him and can't accomplish crap. And don't mention the online, he had a great oline when turner was with us.

Welp, maybe all these idiots will get what they want... They will really be booing when Matt crushes and embarrasses our ***** with another team on his way to the playoffs. While we sit at home with our QB carousel or our mike vick wanna be. (&vick sucked.. So let that sink in)

He tossed 28 tds a season with the greatest ever te, a hof wr, another pb wr, and a capable pb rb playing with him. Not too worried, he couldn't torch us with a flame thrower.

I don't think he's the one to blame 100%, but I wouldn't show my face after that embarrassment in just over 24 hours. Whether people care to admit or not, but Atlanta has turned into a sports town and they will show you if they don't approve of the product.

He put up 0 Points with julio jones as his main reciever, and devonta freeman as his main rb. You are right, he is 200% to blame.

He tossed 28 tds a season with the greatest ever te, a hof wr, another pb wr, and a capable pb rb playing with him. Not too worried, he couldn't torch us with a flame thrower.

Yea folks act like he was Tom Brady is his prime at one point. Shanny is "holding him back" from a MVP season. Didn't he have a OC tailored to his game in 2013 when he stunk it up with 17 ints? He has to have a pristine pocket, his own personal OC, hall of fame TE, pro bowl Wr's and Rbs just to be ok?

We were a combined 10-22 the last two season without the evil Shanny and our "elite" QB at the helm. Now all of the sudden Shanny is the only thing holding us back from a Super Bowl?

Yea folks act like he was Tom Brady is his prime at one point. Shanny is "holding him back" from a MVP season. Didn't he have a OC tailored to his game in 2013 when he stunk it up with 17 ints? He has to have a pristine pocket, his own personal OC, hall of fame TE, pro bowl Wr's and Rbs just to be ok?

We were a combined 10-22 the last two season without the evil Shanny and our "elite" QB at the helm. Now all of the sudden Shanny is the only thing holding us back from a Super Bowl?

He's an overhyped inferior version of Matt hasselbeck.

lol

the intention of that went right over your head, didn't it....

Next time I'll attempt to get all gangsta instead.

Oh and I'll be right here when the Hawks get eliminated in the first

round of the everybody with a pulse gets in NBA playoffs.

Toodles.

Although it's early in the season, the Hawks are sliding out of playoff contention. People don't seem to have noticed that they are struggling in an improved Eastern Conference.