Had A Vision About The Falcons

RING OF HONOR

I had a vision that we traded Matt Ryan to Cleveland for their 1st and second round pick...then we signed Mathew Stafford to a favorable contract..signed Eric Berry...Bruce Irvin...Alson Jeffrey. .and we went into the draft armed with two 1st rounds...and two 2nd rounds...if I'm dreaming don't wake me...if I'm awake. ..never let me sleep...( Karate Kid).....

I had a vision that we traded Matt Ryan to Cleveland for their 1st and second round pick...then we signed Mathew Stafford to a favorable contract..signed Eric Berry...Bruce Irvin...Alson Jeffrey. .and we went into the draft armed with two 1st rounds...and two 2nd rounds...if I'm dreaming don't wake me...if I'm awake. ..never let me sleep...( Karate Kid).....

Does that vision include a new OC that works well with Stafford?

Championship!

Sg_C7i.gif