Panthers At Falcons - Predict The Score And Why

I Even Bleed Red

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as it pains me to say - Panthers 38 - Falcons 9. Panthers put up 5 TD's and a field goal on us because they have that extra dimension in Scam. If he gets in the red zone he can go around the end or run up the middle if no receivers open and gets in most of the time due to his size.We manage to keep him out once late and they settle for 3. Falcons have had so many red zone failures this year I see them managing 3 FG's. Oh and I'm throwing in 2 Falcon lost turnovers into the mix as well.

If I had to guess a score this is exactly what I would guess! Fig Newton throws for 4TD's and Tolbert runs for 1TD. Gano kicks one FG. Shayne Graham will make 3 Falcons field goals and Carolina's D keeps us out of the endzone. Matt Ryan will throw 3 interceptions and be sacked 4 times.

31 Falcons 14 Panties

Julio Steps up and shows why he is elite.

Screw Carolina im tired of the hype

I would love for your dream to come true, But it's only a dream... And I'm a very positive person.. But I'm also very realistic. That is just about exactly what I said we would lose by.Unless we have went back to our old passing game and we have picked up a couple of top OL, your dream will not come true this weekend.

Snooped on the Panther forum and they are predicting an average win by 30 points. Of course, they're on a winning streak 'high', but they may not be far off. Some of the pics of Ryan they posted are really tough to look at. Didn't know they despised him as much as some Falcon fans do.

Panthers 38

Falcons 16

We cannot stop Cam from running and picking up first downs. Carolina dominates LOS on bith sides and Matt Ryan gets sacked 5 times. Matt throws his usual two picks and one will be a pick six. Settle for 4 field goals and a garbage time touchdown after game effectively over.

We cannot even compete with Panthers.

24 pts are you sure about that?

With all this hype about us "fixing" our RZ offense, I guess I bought into that. I gives us the benefit of the doubt and say we muster up a couple of TD then stall like usual on a couple of drives and score FGs. That puts us at 20 points.

So maybe I should revise my prediction to Falcons 20...if that's permitted by TAFT lol

Part of me thinks we score 0 TDs but I give us 2 TDs because that's the homer in me.

Usually I'm always the positive one... Here is one time your more positive than me. I don't think for one minute we will win unless they have made a dramatic change in our passing game, no way will we win this game. I thought it would be as clear to them as it has to us fans and try to change back at least enough to open up the field, But Shanny has been a hard headed mule on this,, In his mind he thinks his scheme will work in the passing game.. It will not nor will it ever,, His running game is great but his passing scheme is the worst one I've ever seen.

As Ive said many many time this year already, D# much improved, Running game , much improved, But,, Passing game that was our strength, is now our weakness and terrible to be honest.. We will not win unless they change our passing scheme. And not until then on a consistent basics ,, Sure we can barely win and win with some luck but you can't win a SB like that. I never thought I could feel so bad after we were 5-0 because I could see we won looking terrible while doing so.. And when you win like that. It will not last. Got to get the passing play smoothed out and it has to develop sooner than the ones we have now that takes to much time. Especially when the OL is our weakness.

Bottom line is, we need to spend all our FAcy money on OL, mature solid OL to give Matt the time he don't have now. And Draft the rest.. One thing I'd like that may seem crazy to most. Is I'd like to see us draft RB Henry.. Yeap, people may not understand this logic, But when he is playing against us next year, people will know why. It's a great thing to have 3 good RBs on a team anyway. Because most of the time one will be on the sideline. That would set our RB situation up for years. Henry is a huge powerful hard nose bruiser who will knock the life out of another team.

Draftnut, I think the ONLY way we are in this game at all is if the Defense and/or Special Teams scores us at least 1 TD and sets us up on a very short field for another. If we can get that, AND if Quinn really does know how to limit Scam Newton, then I think we have a chance to win a close game. That's an awful lot of ifs that will have to happen for us to pull this out. I fully expect the game to be a blowout. If I gave percentages on my 2 options then at best its 80/20 with the 80% chance being a blowout.

We know we can't predict a win for the Falcons based on the QB match up....CN is wiping the floor with MR as far as TATF is concerned.

I will predict a Falcon win 24-17...defense should be upset about 3rd and 19 and MR needs to prove he ain't a scrub.

MR is a scrub but the homer in me thinks Falcons can win out and make it interesting.

24-17 because I'm a homer at heart and hate to see the Falcons suffer.