Panthers At Falcons - Predict The Score And Why

I Even Bleed Red

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42-10

Natty Ice throws an int into quadruple coverage intended for Julio, twice.

Says after the game that it looked like the right read and didn't see the other 3 defenders there. He continues to say he's getting better and his relationship with shanny is amazing! šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±

42-10

Natty Ice throws an int into quadruple coverage intended for Julio, twice.

Says after the game that it looked like the right read and didn't see the other 3 defenders there. He continues to say he's getting better and his relationship with shanny is amazing!

After the snap, the entire Carolina defense drops into coverage, and Natty Ice still throws it to Quintorris. The Carolina DT gets a pick 6 and starts high-stepping at the 50-yard line.

Yall boys quit already. I'm just glad yall aint on the team. Tanker boys will always suck. Trust me. Even going in at 0-15.

Fk the Panties.

Every Sunday folks. They look beatable to me.

And the Falcons look 10x worse.

Keep hope alive but there is a huge difference in thinking your team won't win vs wanting the team to lose.

I don't want them to lose but they haven't shown me anything to think they're going to win.

The last time we played a much worse Carolina team we put up 3 points...

But I would love to hear the reason for your sudden optimism.

Guest since'66

Historically, the Falcons play only as good as the team they are playing. Which means that they commonly play bad teams bad and good teams good - but still ultimately lose of course. This is how they can keep fans by being mediocre yet appearing to be just on the verge of success. So I predict a close game actually, but they lose of course. Maybe something like 31-27.

It may be old news but Cam rather severely injured his ankle in the Saints game. My panther fan- brother sent me a coach Rivera pressor video in which he said Cam has been on rehab and only yesterday tested his ankle out. Still quite sore but MAY play Sunday. Could be hampered in his run game but will still be more than enough to win against Atlanta. We don't match up well with Carolina. Don't see the Falcons scoring more than 2 TD's without several turnovers. Atlanta - 13 Carolina - 32.

Yall boys quit already. I'm just glad yall aint on the team. Tanker boys will always suck. Trust me. Even going in at 0-15.

Fk the Panties.

Every Sunday folks. They look beatable to me.

Lol, FFS1970. We didn't quit as fans, just seems like the team has. As far as me, I am not for tanking, just believe that we are that bad right now that we could possibly lose the last 4 games. They do look beatable, but by an NFL caliber team. Oh, I do agree with f*** the Panthers.

34-13 Panthers.

They have two of the top 10 players in the league with Cam and Luke, and Norman there in the top 15-20.

They had their wake-up call last week versus the Saints, we keep flat-lining. Football is all about momentum, they have a ton, we have none. That could change on one play though.

They haven't scored less than 20 all year, we can't even break 20 and this is the best defense and best QB we face all year.

We have to get Freeman back on track or there is no hope. All we can do is force the ball to Julio or throw a 3 yard completion. That's great for #2's completion percentage since that is so important to grading a QB apparently. Would love for Tamme to be more impactful.

The only advantage we have is DQ has gone up against them the last few years in Seattle and they couldnt score on them. Obviously they have a way better defense but he might have something up his sleeve.

Panthers 41 Falcons 24. Put in your prediction and stick by it. And say WHY.

I think with all this talk of throwing Julio the jump ball in the RZ, we'll be more predictable than ever.

Josh Norman is good. NOT better than Julio. But good enough to shut him down with safety help.

Our OL is bad. Matt Ryan gets hit a lot. They get sacks a lot. With pressure in his face, he just forces the ball to Julio. He'll do that more this week. Bad combo.

Ryan throws picks over the middle of the field. They have Luke Kuechly over at MLB.

Our run game has ben sh*t lately. Their defense is 2nd overall in rush yards per game.

Our defense is 12th in run defense. Their run offense is 3th overall. I don't see us stopping em.

Cam Newton is a mobile QB. Review 3rd and 19 play last week.

He's hard to sack. He's mobile, big, etc. We are last in sacks.

Cam Newton is in MVP talk! We've made back up QBs look like Dan Marino. TWO games of 5 TDs in past 3 weeks. Bad combo.

Carolina has a good RZ defense. We have a bad RZ offense.

Our own DC said Greg Olsen is a monster. He's top 3 Fantasy TE. We get burned by Benjamin Watson. (who the f*ck is that?)

Carolina is best team in NFL. Falcons are THE worst in recent weeks.

7-0 in past 7 weeks vs 1-6 in past 7 weeks.

Matt Ryan is a turnover machine. Carolina defense is a turnover machine. Bad combo.

Carolina is 3rd in SACKS (not rushes or pressure or hits...like actual f*$%ing sacks - you know the sh!ts that's overrated). Ryan is one of the most hit QBs in the league (not sacked; he does get the ball out fast - mostly to the other team).

DQ has yet to figure out division games.

Rivera > DQ (for now. I think DQ may figure stuff out and not be over his head in the next few years).

Shula > Shanahan.

Marty Hurney (former GM) >>>>>> Thomas Dimitroff. (I think I left out some >>>)

But you know it's a rivalry game so throw all logic out the window. And I'm a troll.

But you know, this is a division game so we'll win. rolleyes.gif Delusional.

And since when the f*$k do we actually "RISE UP" for big games?? Lol joke. Do ya'll actually follow the Falcons?

If we win this week, colored me shocked. I'll eat crow. Open to (reasonable) suggestions as to how.

34-19 Panthers.

Because Jameis Winston, Blaine Gabbert, Matt Hasselbeck, Teddy Bridgewater, Jameis Winston...