If The Season Ended Today We Would Be Drafting 16Th

Begotten912

Uhhhh. No. Why on earth would we waste a pick on a RB. When we gave so many other needs. Our running game isn't the problem

Get back with me after you watch Henry for one season.. You will probably get your wish, But I'll say it right now... Henry is a one of a kind Road grader that knocks all hope out of the opposing Ds. I love Free and Cole, but I still want Henry.. He's That Road Grader who knocks the wind out of the opposing D.

We need to get our OL in FAcy anyway to make sure that critical position is taken care of, we can't take a chance on a Rookie OL.

Get back with me after you watch Henry for one season.. You will probably get your wish, But I'll say it right now... Henry is a one of a kind Road grader that knocks all hope out of the opposing Ds. I love Free and Cole, but I still want Henry.. He's That Road Grader who knocks the wind out of the opposing D.

We need to get our OL in FAcy anyway to make sure that critical position is taken care of, we can't take a chance on a Rookie OL.

I share your thoughts about Henry. I think that he will produce much in the same way the Bus did a few years ago.

I am full on board with drafting the best player on the board. Tommy does not subscribe to that philosophy. So, I don't think that we will draft this incredibly talented RB.

Actually, we could go 6-10 and still be outside of the top ten. There are that many terrible teams this year.

Doubt it. 4 teams in the NFC east are battling for the playoffs so they are bound to get some wins. Chicago, Oakland, Miami, Detroit, and New Orleans will all finish 6-10 or better and are currently below us.

We will be right around where we drafted last year somewhere in the 8-10 range.

Doubt it. 4 teams in the NFC east are battling for the playoffs so they are bound to get some wins. Chicago, Oakland, Miami, Detroit, and New Orleans will all finish 6-10 or better and are currently below us.

We will be right around where we drafted last year somewhere in the 8-10 range.

I hope you are right. Keep in mind that we will probably win at least one game out of the remaining four.

I know that it sounds like I want to lose, but I am just being realistic. Winning the next four games is not a priority. Building a great team for next season and beyond should be the priority. For that reason, I'd like to give the youngsters more playing time.

Now is the time to find out what we have and who has the potential to get better.

I share your thoughts about Henry. I think that he will produce much in the same way the Bus did a few years ago.

I am full on board with drafting the best player on the board. Tommy does not subscribe to that philosophy. So, I don't think that we will draft this incredibly talented RB.

If we could get Henry , we would have the best 3 RBs in the league, Run the ball , then run the ball some more , keep a fresh RB in Start out and let Henry knock the wind out of them then put in Freeman to run around wore out D#, Let Coleman play to give Free a rest and let Coleman do some returns also. But unless we fix our OL with all our FA money , nothing's going to work anyway.

I doubt we take an offensive lineman high given ZBS. Good DEs are hard to find in the mid first round. Or rather, you can find as good a DE in the second round as you can around pick 20.

I think this is setting up for us to go after an elite second WR threat to pair up with Julio, like a Michael Thomas (Ohio State). Maybe if we tank further and get to the 12-13 pick range, Treadwell is possible. We don't have the time for WR projects anymore.

This offense is going nowhere without a real #2 WR.

Maybe we short circuit all of this by getting a real OC but I'm just being realisticlaugh.png

This is why teams like the Falcons need to weight their drafts on best player available then go after position of need. If the best player there is at a position of need great, but with so many holes time to get the baddest mother we can. Have no doubt that they need a new GM and scouting department also.

I been a BPA man all along I don't buy the hype of drafting for need.I believe the more talent on the roster you can mask your weakneses if you have talent.

If we could get Henry , we would have the best 3 RBs in the league, Run the ball , then run the ball some more , keep a fresh RB in Start out and let Henry knock the wind out of them then put in Freeman to run around wore out D#, Let Coleman play to give Free a rest and let Coleman do some returns also. But unless we fix our OL with all our FA money , nothing's going to work anyway.

If we draft a rb in the 1st I will literally punch a puppy.

Bring in Alfred Morris if we want a power back. Few mil a year and no premium investment. Why invest so much in rb when they need the 5 guys in front of them to be good before they're successful?

So much investment in rb makes zero sense when we are trotting out gutter trash at 2nd receiver, have a bad ol and dl, ect ect

Archived