Trump Wants To Ban All Muslims From Entering The United States...

What's going to be even funnier is the left losing their minds as the voters tell the establishment and the country, the Clintons are not wanted, regardless of the GOP candidate. This is what happens when the left allows a dictator to take hostage of our country for 8 years. You progressives have lost 1000 seats since Obama took his royal throne. This 1 man has destroyed the democrat party and every time he goes on TV you lose even more credibility. The left have eaten their own. The piper is warming up and all he.l is getting ready to break lose.

Trump would make 1984 a reality.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it not Obama's position? We can't properly vet refugees and he wants to bring in more than anyone else is willing to.

1. How is 10,000 out of millions letting in as many as possible?

2. As has been explained ad nauseum, the terrorists in the latest attack were a citizen who was radicalized and his foreign wife who got here through a much laxer spouse/family immigration policies which have been on the books for decades. They were not refugees.

Look **** up before spouting off. *******.

What's going to be even funnier is the left losing their minds as the voters tell the establishment and the country, the Clintons are not wanted, regardless of the GOP candidate. This is what happens when the left allows a dictator to take hostage of our country for 8 years. You progressives have lost 1000 seats since Obama took his royal throne. This 1 man has destroyed the democrat party and every time he goes on TV you lose even more credibility. The left have eaten their own. The piper is warming up and all he.l is getting ready to break lose.

Do you want to make another bet?

It isn't surprising they've lost so many seats, both federal and state, seeing as how the Democrats made unprecedented gains in 2008. Equilibrium is to be expected.

More than just about anyone else is willing to let in.

2. As has been explained ad nauseum, the terrorists in the latest attack were a citizen who was radicalized and his foreign wife who got here through a much laxer spouse/family immigration policies which have been on the books for decades. They were not refugees.

I am well aware of where the last attack came from. Just goes to show how terrible our vetting process is.

Turkey has 1.5 million. Jordan has around 1 million. European states are letting in hundreds of thousands, though their lack of a vetting process is laughable. Canada is letting in tens of thousands more than we are, though Trudeau's standards are naive at best. Meanwhile, we increase ours from 2,000 to 10,000 to go along with an actual vetting process and suddenly it's the end of the world. Finally, the refugee vetting process is very different from the K-1 protocol that was used to bring in the wife in the latest attack and the family members in the Boston Marathon bombing. There are clear flaws in that but people keep focusing on the refugee red herring.

Again, look **** up before spouting off.

More than just about anyone else is willing to let in.

I am well aware of where the last attack came from. Just goes to show how terrible our vetting process is. Can't even identify threats right under our nose, much less threats we know less about coming into the country.

As of the last debate, Hillary wanted to let in 65,000 Syrian refugees.

So explain again how Obama wants to let in "more than anyone else."

He's insane, and anyone that supports him might be mentally ill themselves.

No, they don't. In fact, they think the opposite. They think that Obama refusing to say "radical Islam" encourages the terrorists. One of the two political parties in this country is on the verge of losing its collective mind.

No, I think people saying the terrorist don't give a **** either way, and Obama's petulant insistence that calling those ******* what they are will increase recruitment and insult all Muslims is just childish and ******* stupid.

I also agree with the sentence in bold, It's just not the party that I believe you think it is.

No, I think people saying the terrorist don't give a **** either way, and Obama's petulant insistence that calling those ******* what they are will increase recruitment and insult all Muslims is just childish and ******* stupid.

I also agree with the sentence in bold, It's just not the party that I believe you think it is.

Trump is who ISIS wants in the White House, I guarantee it.

Really? The dems are at Historic lows. I'm sure you understand just how bad your loss's have been?

Democrats have definitely been doing a poor job in their focus on state and local elections. They've got tunnel vision on federal elections.

That said, both parties are at a low in terms of favorable opinions and the GOP is at a low in terms of party membership, most likely due to moderates leaving the party which has undoubtedly fueled people like Trump.

HIS people are eating it up. These are the folks who think 32 degress F. feels like room temperature. Trump makes them feel normal.

What is "surging in Iowa"? LINK?

Iowa is good people midwest. It is unique in that it is a purple to blue state WITHOUT a major metropolitan area. To a greater extent than elsewhere, the rural folk . . . SOME rural folk embrace moderate to progressive American Values.

However, on the Republican side, there are a certain percentage of zealots: That's why Huckabee and Santorum won the Republican caucuses in 2008 and 2012 respectively, but Obama won the state in the general election.

Don't let Trump's appeal to a plurality of Iowa Republican over estimate his electability. He is irreparably damaging himself every day.

He could get 35-40 percent of the vote in the Republican caucus and it would not be a concern.

Surging might not be the best word, but he's on the rise. http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/07/politics/donald-trump-ted-cruz-iowa-poll/index.html

I hope that you're right about his campaign.

I don't know what the electorate is going to do.

After the last couple of presidential elections I don't think I'll underestimate the stupidity of the electorate again.

We're very likely going to have a horrible president again in 2017. It is what it is.

"Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."

- Dark Helmet

You mean you won't keep posting skewed polls crap all the time again? At least we have that.

He's insane, but he's also not insane, he knows exactly what he's doing.

I fully expect him to win the GOP nomination, he and Isis are working hand in hand, they will keep attacking until he is elected, starting the whole insane cycle over again.

I am truly terrified for my daughter's generation.

Such a rational and intelligent argument, but it's Trump who is insane.

Democrats have definitely been doing a poor job in their focus on state and local elections. They've got tunnel vision on federal elections.

That said, both parties are at a low in terms of favorable opinions and the GOP is at a low in terms of party membership, most likely due to moderates leaving the party which has undoubtedly fueled people like Trump.

I'm not a trump supporter, don't understand why the "polls" find him so appealing. I will say this, I believe a ton of the blue collar and middle class folks love him because they've been scrwd by both establishment types and they are tired of being put upon. Democrat and republicans in flyover country, those stuck in the middle income zones see washington DC as the problem, and they are right. Trump appeals to this group and it's a huge group.

He's probably already endangered the lives of US troops with his anti-muslim rhetoric.

The president of the USA has already done that. Appeasement and allowing unknown horders in is showing contempt for american lives. The terrorists don't care what trump says. They have been shown Obama is the weakest link America has ever trotted out. We have planes on sorties coming back 75% of the time with their ordinance. This is a first ever in military history. We won't even bomb the bad guys after giving them 24 hours advance warning.

Edited by dirtyhairy

The president of the USA has already done that. Appeasement and allowing unknown horders in is showing contempt for american lives. The terrorists don't care what trump says. They have been shown Obama is the weakest link America has ever shown.

Radical islamic terrorists don't care that Trumps wants to ban all Muslims from entering the US? Sounds legit.

Radical islamic terrorists don't care that Trumps wants to ban all Muslims from entering the US? Sounds legit.

Hey Mdrake. Hear this. The enemy is already here and coming thru mexico in huge numbers. Their cells are already in place, funding, weapons and they are on a 1 way ticket.

Edited by dirtyhairy