Trump Wants To Ban All Muslims From Entering The United States...

He basically said the Lord's resistance army carried the same weight of authority as Jesus. And that islam can't be looked at based on Mohammeds actions because Mohammed was just a follower. He is unable to answer which parts of the Koran apply to muslims today and which ones dont, but he goes on anD on about anything that is violent doesn't. So if I'm the crazy one on this you might need to visit a doc.

No, I didn't. I responded to DH's Koran quotes in another thread and explained the proper context of them. He didn't respond. You didn't respond. All you've done is ducked and dodged supporting your claim that Islam is a violent religion. And you follow me around these threads like a pathetical little yippie dog pretending like you contributed anything to support your claims against Islam.

If you ever want to support your claims about Islam by explaining the Koran, there are two separate threads for that. You've had days to offer an explanation. You haven't. That tells me you've got nothing but bigoted accusations that you refuse to back up with explanations and facts.

I've explained more about the Koran in any one of those posts than you have across two entire threads. If you now want to engage in that discussion, go to those threads. Right now, you're trying to hijack this one. Ironically, THAT is the behavior of a troll.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I didn't. I responded to DH's Koran quotes in another thread and explained the proper context of them. He didn't respond. You didn't respond. All you've done is ducked and dodged supporting your claim that Islam is a violent religion. And you follow me around these threads like a pathetical little yippie dog pretending like you contributed anything to support your claims against Islam.

If you ever want to support your claims about Islam by explaining the Koran, there are two separate threads for that. You've had days to offer an explanation. You haven't. That tells me you've got nothing but bigoted accusations that you refuse to back up with explanations and facts.

I've explained more about the Koran in any one of those posts than you have across two entire threads. If you now want to engage in that discussion, go to those threads. Right now, you're trying to hijack this one. Ironically, THAT is the behavior of a troll.

No I simply want you to nail down a position so that we can have an honest discussion but you simply want a tit for tat, which is ironically the behavior of a troll. Every response I post will result in nu uh that's not for modern muslims. So why can't you tell me which parts are for modern muslims and which aren't so that we can end this discussion? Edited by Worzone

Hopefully,

when Trump gets in Office,

he kicks this Muslim out of the USA first..Obama-in-Muslim-garb.jpg

Trump has a chance,

because just like Ronald Reagan he is good on TV!

It depends on who the Rainbowcrats put up against him

if they are a bore on TV, lookout Mexicans!

U guys will be building a Big Wall!

No I simply want you to nail down a position so that we can have an honest discussion but you simply want a tit for tat, which is ironically the behavior of a troll. Every response I post will result in nu uh that's not for modern muslims. So why can't you tell me which parts are for modern muslims and which aren't so that we can end this discussion?

Go to th other threads, this thread is about how batshit crazy Donald Trump is.

No I simply want you to nail down a position so that we can have an honest discussion but you simply want a tit for tat, which is ironically the behavior of a troll. Every response I post will result in nu uh that's not for modern muslims. So why can't you tell me which parts are for modern muslims and which aren't so that we can end this discussion?

As I said, you made claims and refused to back them up with facts or explanations. And you're trying to hijack this thread, like a troll. Run back to those threads and offer your explanation, if you can. If you're going to stay in this thread, then address the content of this thread.

Hopefully,

when Trump gets in Office,

he kicks this Muslim out of the USA first..Obama-in-Muslim-garb.jpg

Trump has a chance,

because just like Ronald Reagan he is good on TV!

It depends on who the Rainbowcrats put up against him

if they are a bore on TV, lookout Mexicans!

U guys will be building a Big Wall!

Classy. Thanks for posting this so people know what you are.

As I said, you made claims and refused to back them up with facts or explanations. And you're trying to hijack this thread, like a troll. Run back to those threads and offer your explanation, if you can. If you're going to stay in this thread, then address the content of this thread.

See you over there. I am more than willing to back up my claims.but I am not going to engage in a discussion without a stationary goal post in place. Otherwise it will just be you crying a liberal river of nonsense.

He's insane, and anyone that supports him might be mentally ill themselves.

All kidding aside, he does appeal to a minority of Americans and their fear of foreigners, and he says it in ways that sound sincere even if insanely irresponsible as public policy. These people actually like the brashness and can shrug it off as "he's not PC", and the criticism from mainstream Republicans and especially the media just reinforces his "anti-PC" image.

I hope that I'm wrong, but I have a sickening feeling that his standing in the polls could go up after that. I also am starting to suspect he could actually win the GOP nomination.

All kidding aside, he does appeal to a minority of Americans and their fear of foreigners, and he says it in ways that sound sincere even if insanely irresponsible as public policy. These people actually like the brashness and can shrug it off as "he's not PC", and the criticism from mainstream Republicans and especially the media just reinforces his "anti-PC" image.

I hope that I'm wrong, but I have a sickening feeling that his standing in the polls could go up after that. I also am starting to suspect he could actually win the GOP nomination.

Your worst nightmare - Trump could actually win the presidency.

He's insane, but he's also not insane, he knows exactly what he's doing.

I fully expect him to win the GOP nomination, he and Isis are working hand in hand, they will keep attacking until he is elected, starting the whole insane cycle over again.

I am truly terrified for my daughter's generation.

Guest facelessman07

A lot will depend on the economy. The nightmare scenario is that Trump wins the nomination and the economy collapses over the next year, which means Trump would likely win the presidency.

I honestly cannot foresee any situation whatsoever in which Trump will win

Many of the GOP candidates are extremely removed from the needs of society today.

Trump is great for 2 things: facial expressions & sexist comments, both of which hold an important place in our nation, but NOT in the presidency

Trump worries me!! TBH the same way Obama did. Imo they are the same just differs sides. Obama was the far left and trump is the far right. I don't think either of them are right for what we need, sanders maybe the equivalent to trump now, for the leftist here. If I was to give my honest opnion. The 2 party system needs to go away. Both sides are about money and not the people. I'm tired of it.

I honestly cannot foresee any situation whatsoever in which Trump will win

Many of the GOP candidates are extremely removed from the needs of society today.

Trump is great for 2 things: facial expressions & sexist comments, both of which hold an important place in our nation, but NOT in the presidency

If Trump is the GOP nominee and the economy tanks, he is likely to win the presidency. He would get an overwhelming majority of white voters, along with enough independent voters to put him over the top. People who say he absolutely cannot win the election are frankly underestimating how many people will vote against the president's party because of the economy. I doubt he would last past one term, but the damage to the US could be immeasurable.

Donald Trump might be the most dangerous threat to both American politics and to the Republican Party that we've seen in our lifetime. Some people will view that as partisan rhetoric. Unfortunately, it's not. It's an honest assessment of the worst case scenario for our country for the next decade.

Republicans should be terrified of the prospect that Donald Trump could be their nominee. They should be terrified not because he can't win the general election, but precisely because he could win it.

If Trump is the GOP nominee and the economy tanks, he is likely to win the presidency. He would get an overwhelming majority of white voters, along with enough independent voters to put him over the top. People who say he absolutely cannot win the election are frankly underestimating how many people will vote against the president's party because of the economy. I doubt he would last past one term, but the damage to the US could be immeasurable.

Donald Trump might be the most dangerous threat to both American politics and to the Republican Party that we've seen in our lifetime. Some people will view that as partisan rhetoric. Unfortunately, it's not. It's an honest assessment of the worst case scenario for our country for the next decade.

Republicans should be terrified of the prospect that Donald Trump could be their nominee. They should be terrified not because he can't win the general election, but precisely because he could win it.

Worse than bush? Bush got every elected republican tossed out.

Guest facelessman07

Well...maybe it's time to "Make America Great Again?"

That phrase would look excellent on a hat