Trump Wants To Ban All Muslims From Entering The United States...

...even including people who apply for tourist visas. Sorry, but I thought this deserved its own thread.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/donald-trump-shutdown-of-muslims-216504

Virtually every other GOP candidate denounced his comments. But what does it say about the GOP that their leading candidate for president said this? And what would it say if his poll numbers continue to rise or at least stay the same after this?

And even farther down the line, what would it say about the GOP if Trump eventually became their nominee?

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do people not realize Trump and his ilk are acting EXACTLY how terrorist want the Us to act??

No, they don't. In fact, they think the opposite. They think that Obama refusing to say "radical Islam" encourages the terrorists. One of the two political parties in this country is on the verge of losing its collective mind.

**** no. He's alienated every single minority in this country.

I would say it depends on the turn out. Political analysts say if republicans would have turned out in the numbers at the polls, like they had in the previous election, Romney would have won. I just do not know what this Trump phenomena is going to cause at the polls this time around, if indeed he gets that far.

This is about a troll. Trout has spouted off nonsense all over the board and he needs to answer for his troll. It is his fake mountain climb.

You think everyone that disagrees with you about religion, not just Christianity, but any religion, because you're a scholar of them all, is a troll.

Some of my favorite terrible posts on this board are when you try to tell Jdave he's wrong and/or doesn't know what's talking about in regards to the bible. That is comedy gold.

I would say it depends on the turn out. Political analysts say if republicans would have turned out in the numbers at the polls, like they had in the previous election, Romney would have won. I just do not know what this Trump phenomena is going to cause at the polls this time around, if indeed he gets that far.

Holy ****, enough with this ******* myth. 4 million voters were not missing. That myth began when people saw the exit polls and didn't wait until absentee ballots were counted. Romney got over 60 million votes, not 56 million as many believe. He got more votes than McCain. He got nearly as many votes than Bush did in either of his elections. ******* enough with this. Romney lost. Plain and simple.

You think everyone that disagrees with you about religion, not just Christianity, but any religion, because you're a scholar of them all, is a troll.

Some of my favorite terrible posts on this board are when you try to tell Jdave he's wrong and/or doesn't know what's talking about in regards to the bible. That is comedy gold.

He basically said the Lord's resistance army carried the same weight of authority as Jesus. And that islam can't be looked at based on Mohammeds actions because Mohammed was just a follower. He is unable to answer which parts of the Koran apply to muslims today and which ones dont, but he goes on anD on about anything that is violent doesn't. So if I'm the crazy one on this you might need to visit a doc. Edited by Worzone

He basically said the Lord's resistance army carried the same weight of authority as Jesus. And that islam can't be looked at based on Mohammeds actions because Mohammed was just a follower. He is unable to answer which parts of the Koran apply to muslims today and which ones dont, but he goes on anD on about anything that is violent doesn't. So if I'm the crazy one on this you might need to visit a doc.

PM him, stop going from thread to thread acting like a petulant child.

You know who needs to visits a doc, and possibly have child services investigate their home life? Anyone who supports Donald Trump.

PM him, stop going from thread to thread acting like a petulant child.

You know who needs to visits a doc, and possibly have child services investigate their home life? Anyone who supports Donald Trump.

Yeah cause yall dont do that to several members on this board when they make claims like that? I don't remember you calling out Free Rad, Serge, or even trout when it comes to old Dirty Harry. Why are you being a hypocrite today? Yeah trump is an idiot. Edited by Worzone

Yeah cause yall dont do that to several members on this board when they make claims like that? I don't remember you calling out Free Rad, Serge, or even trout when it comes to old Dirty Harry. Why are you being a hypocrite today? Yeah trump is an idiot.

In case you didn't see, I buried the proverbial hatchet with dirtyhairy today.