Quinn Will Make It Happen!

falcon82111

Every team adds players every year. The question is, are those players any good?

it's not like we finished 2-14 last year, then we might could say it is a rebuilding year. but when you already have:

$100m QB

2 Pro Bowl WR

solid TE

#1 CB

Upgraded D and Oline

then calling it a rebuilding year is being extremely kind

Don't think everyone realized it was a 2-3 year rebuild. Some tried to tell me it was just a "re-tooling" and we'd be good soon

In 2-3 years we will need a QB. THATS when it is a rebuilding year. We just flat out underperformed this year, rebuilding is excuse making.

In 2-3 years we will need a QB. THATS when it is a rebuilding year. We just flat out underperformed this year, rebuilding is excuse making.

2 years is when we can be true contenders. Missing C, RG, #2 WR, #1 TE, DE, MLB, WLB, SS. Other spots could easily use upgrading like LG. Can't fix it all this next offseason but we can make a sizeable dent

Ryan will be 32 in 2 seasons, still in the thick of his prime. QB's decline at age 37-38 typically, so we have another 6+ seasons before we even have to think about that

I still believe in Quinn but I get it. The d isn't great but it's shown improvements and it needs time. It's better then last year so good job. It's the offense that bother me. AND everyone else. Quinn is the the type of guy to stick to what he thought and try to make it work. I think Shanny is here for at least one an a half seasons at this pace. He gets till middle of next season to prove himself