Quinn Will Make It Happen!

falcon82111

Let's take a minute and think about what has happened. I agree our falcons are not playing well but when Quinn was hired we all knew this was a three year rebuild. We all including myself jumped the gun after the fast start but when has this defense keeping us in games unlike infers past. After this 5 or 6 game skid , I still believe he will get this team better. The defense is playing better but he needs more time to get HIS guys. Just be patient and this time next year we will be much different. I think Quinn will make this team tougher than in years pass. I believe in QUINN. Give him some time! Just think of where we were at this time last year. This just a blimp for a first year head coach. Think of the great coaches that last. In their first year they mostly go 7-9 or 8-8. Remember Pete in Seattle or belichick with the pats. We will be great!!

I was all in on Quinn but this skid has me worried because he has allowed the offense to get off track. I understand he doesn't have the horses on defense yet, but the offense has no excuses for going backwards. He should've had a cone of silence meeting with Ice, Shanny, and himself weeks ago!

Agreed! I just hope that Matt's regression is more related to Shanny's schemes and nothing else. I just would like to see Shanny simplify things over these next five games and get back to what makes Ryan comfortable. If there is any truth to the reports that Ryan is have problems grasping Shanny's offensive schemes, then Shanny needs to listen and find a better process. Otherwise we are going to be spinning our wheels next season also.

Guest facelessman07

This we didn't sign up for a 3 year rebuild with a top notch QB and WR. Apparently, Blank didnt, either. He's the one who said he expected this team to be in contention immediately.

Eh that's more "politically correct" talk

He's gotta sell his product, of course he'll say he believes we're contenders

Eh that's more "politically correct" talk

He's gotta sell his product, of course he'll say he believes we're contenders

It's also harder to sell your product, (PSLs), when your paying fan base stops believing in the QB and team.

And the clock is ticking until the new stadium opens and this season hasn't exactly inspired confidence in the team or coaching staff.... Just more questions... Which doesn't sell PSLs...

The problem was the 5-0 start. Gave us all too much hope. If they had started horribly and then ramped up to being at least decent it'd be a lot easier for a lot of people.

And yeah you can argue, "we didn't play anyone, yadda yadda" but it doesn't matter. Wins hype people up.

Anyone who actually believed this would be the year are just straight Homers. Yeah that word is forbidden and yadda yadda but it's the truth. He couldn't rebuild the roster in one year. This was a 2 to 3 year process from the jump no matter how fired up he was.

it beats all the 3-13 season i watched as a kid.So yes..I agree.

This is our 3rd year in a row with 5 game losing streaks. As much as I was ready to get rid of Smitty, at least he waited until his 6th year to get his first 5 game collapse.

I hope Quinn turns it around, but 5 games in a row, and we've been in postiion to win every game. The San Fran game really took a big hit on my optimism.

I'm just not seeing the "fast and physical" thing. I see a bunch of players that lost weight getting pushed around. Its the same brand of soft football from Smitty. It's like Mike Smith and Jim Mora. Had a baby, but at least Mike Smith and Jim Mora could get to the playoffs in the first season.