Two Things About Ryan...

1. He doesn't need a jack azz for an OC. Ryan is more that capable of running his own plays, so why not let him? Who the h3ll interviewed Shanny in the first place? No one asked Shanny to come on and reinvent the wheel with Ryan and the offense. emot-rant.gif

2. Ryan needs an OL....so quite playing around and get him one before his window closes. Cam gets all effin day to throw the ball. This is football! All of that lighter, more athletic, lineman is BS....get some Hogs up front. emot-rant.gif

....That's all.emot-slick.gif

1. He doesn't need a jack azz for an OC. Ryan is more that capable of running his own plays, so why not let him? Who the h3ll interviewed Shanny in the first place? No one asked Shanny to come on and reinvent the wheel with Ryan and the offense. emot-rant.gif

2. Ryan needs an OL....so quite playing around and get him one before his window closes. Cam gets all effin day to throw the ball. This is football! All of that lighter, more athletic, lineman is BS....get some Hogs up front. emot-rant.gif

I worry about the size of the team overall.

Now the defense is getting exposed. Fast and physical my ***. We are getting dominated.

Ryan had a chance to make a point...he threw an INT.

A throw MR even admits he shouldn't have.

Ryan drove us down field to win the game. All the defense had to do was force a FG. They were too scared to touch Jameis to do that.

Matt has been awful, but this loss is on everyone.

He's making bad decisions because he doesn't have any choices. defenses take the top 2 progressions away, he has to improvise. Unfortunately, we don't have the luxury of wide open receivers like other teams do.

Justin Hardy isn't out there running past the secondary when teams are covering Julio.

This team is soft. That;s the problem.

Every opposing QB gets all day to throw the ball against the Falcons.

Ryan drove us down field to win the game. All the defense had to do was force a FG. They were too scared to touch Jameis to do that.

Matt has been awful, but this loss is on everyone.

He's making bad decisions because he doesn't have any choices. defenses take the top 2 progressions away, he has to improvise. Unfortunately, we don't have the luxury of wide open receivers like other teams do.

Justin Hardy isn't out there running past the secondary when teams are covering Julio.

This team is soft. That;s the problem.

Ryan drove us nowhere he threw a pick as many expected...those who know MR's shyt stinks.

If this team is soft , MR leads the way...no SMitty to blame.

Ryan drove us nowhere he threw a pick as many expected...those who know MR's shyt stinks.

If this team is soft , MR leads the way...no SMitty to blame.

I didn't blame Smitty. Obviously there is a culture issue. But that's not on Matt Ryan. That's on Arthur Blank. It's on the FO, and it's on Dan Quinn for making training camp "happy fun-time dance party" and not creating a tough team with a killer mentality.

I've heard Matt, Roddy, and Julio all say we need a killer instinct. Never heard it from the coaches.

Maybe Matt just needs to go out there and ignore the playcalling, ignore the phiilosophy. But more conflict and dissension isn't going to help win

I didn't blame Smitty. Obviously there is a culture issue. But that's not on Matt Ryan. That's on Arthur Blank. It's on the FO, and it's on Dan Quinn for making training camp "happy fun-time dance party" and not creating a tough team with a killer mentality.

I've heard Matt, Roddy, and Julio all say we need a killer instinct. Never heard it from the coaches.

Maybe Matt just needs to go out there and ignore the playcalling, ignore the phiilosophy. But more conflict and dissension isn't going to help win

MR won't do it...its not in him.

Paul, seriously, MR has had chances to put his doubters to bed...he can't.

While I agree the throw shouldnt have occurred, I believe you have to look at WHY it occurred as well. Failure to score TDs over FGs 4 previous times. This throw was a n obvious case of MR2 trying to carry it all and forcing.

Ryan had a chance to run for a 1st down early on...he didn't.

When it matters...count on MR to turn the ball over. Its just true.

Ryan looks completely lost when the Falcons get into the red zone...like he doesn't know whether to take a **** or wind his watch.

That was one of my grandfather's favorite sayings. I'm glad I finally got a chance to use it.

TD has done a terrible job with too many of his top picks. Look at the "who we coulda hads" compared to the "who we gots" and it's plain to see.

Plus I love all this stuff defending Ryan... Oh if he just had a great line and if he just had more time, and better receivers after Julio, and blah blah blah....

Give all that stuff people keep saying Ryan needs to be successful and we could be successful with Blaine Gabbert at QB. On the most bone-headed of Ryan's

plays, it's been Ryan. Granted we could get better in about every area, but Rodgers, Brady, everyone has to move around in the pocket, deal with injured supporting

players, having to go the 3rd read, etc etc.

Because we have no OL and no pass rush....

Ryan was getting killed from gut pressure.. Did Shanny do to encounter that? Nada..

Pressure or not MR is NADA!!!!!

MR has had his chances to prove otherwise...he's shite/crumbled

Nobody ruined the Falcons chances in the 2010 p/o like Ryan. Nobody nutted up like MR in the NFCCG.

Nobody on offense this season stinks more than MR.

Ryan looks completely lost when the Falcons get into the red zone...like he doesn't know whether to take a **** or wind his watch.

That was one of my grandfather's favorite sayings. I'm glad I finally got a chance to use it.

The coolest part is it fits so well. It wasn't forced at all -- perfectly describes the situation :lol: