If Carolina Goes On To Win The Sb We Will Be The Only Team In The Division With No Trophy

Begotten912

If Carolina Goes On To Win The Sb We Will Be The Only Team In The Division With No Trophy...and rightly so! Carolina took the time to build their team the right way (offense & defense). Arthur wants to focus on the here and now so he's getting exactly what he wants--a failing team. The Falcons have idiots running this team who don't have a clue how to build a team to compete for Superbowls.

I don't see them winning the SB, but its really interesting to watch the teams in our division improve on defense and offense, year end and year out and we just kinda stay stuck. Everyone is able to successfully rush our QB, yet we have struggled with this since the departure of ABE. Teams in our division pick up crucial first downs and sustain drives that led to TDs. We continue to drop passes, fall down on open routes, fumble snaps and throw picks. It amazes me that throughout the years this is who the Falcons have become. Regardless of who comes in or who leaves, it's the same ole song and dance. We are always..."hoping and wishing" with this team.

I won't lose any sleep over it. I haven't been personally responsible for what has been for the most part a laughingstock franchise for 50 years.

That's on other people.

All I can do as a fan is keep rooting for them and hope that somehow, some day the people who are responsible for running this team get a clue.

I won't lose any sleep over it. I haven't been personally responsible for what has been for the most part a laughingstock franchise for 50 years.

That's on other people.

All I can do as a fan is keep rooting for them and hope that somehow, some day the people who are responsible for running this team get a clue.

we have a few things in common

Archived