If Carolina Goes On To Win The Sb We Will Be The Only Team In The Division With No Trophy

Begotten912

The thing is when other teams are forced to endure bad times like this, at least they have something like a winning history or a SB win to cling to and keep their interest. We have nothing.

We have football. Too many people get emotionally invested in watching football and forget how to enjoy the game.

I think that the Panthers will lose before they get to the NFC championship game. But if they reach the NFC Championship game I think they will fall. Would be cool to see the Cardinals knock them out, since the Panthers had no real business beating them in the playoffs last season.

We'd be the Eagles of the NFC South. Yes, it would be extremely embarrassing. That's why I'm more excited to watch the Panthers lose than for us to win.

Hahaha!!! I feel the same way! I sat there "rooting" for the Saints --- it made me nauseaus, but I wanted to see the Panties lose so bad, I just HAD to do it! At least, the Pats lost ---

Archived