Where Is The Aggession And Physical Play We Were Promised?

BirdWeisErrr_2

Idk wtf it is, but it starts with Ryan. I've nevvvvver seen a QB with the numbers he's put up fall apart like this at this stage of his career. He has this season been the most consistently I'll-timed turnover machine I have ever seen and it's totally disheartening and baffling. Things like this is why Atlanta fans have no loyalty to our teams. This should happen when Harrington is your QB, not Ryan. Moses could be the HC with all the bubbly personality in the world it won't make a diff if the QB is playing like a gutless worm.

Has anyone ever thought that it may be blank..he is a businessman outside of football as well..he don't want his outside business partners seeing his football coach act stupid on tv..just my opinion

And what's wrong with having a HC with a personality? I cannot figure out who is more boring on the sidelines between Quinn and Smith.

If I was Blank I'd sue that search firm he used to find a new HC.

First time HC.... Once he really gets all the type of players he likes, then we will see a difference... After this upcoming draft I think we will see a team heading north just in time for 2017 and the new stadium.

Issue being that things outside of personnel are problems. This isn't a very disciplined team and because they aren't that talented, their margins for victory are too thin. As a result you end up with these narrow losses, when the Falcons, with Ryan at QB, we're renowned for their ability to win close games.

I think there is a lot of infighting especially on the offense... That's why they held the players only meeting... To try to get some solidarity, but then it is not translating on the field. DQ needs to fire KS and get the team back together on one united front! Roddy was first, now Julio, and even Matt saying they don't like this system... Do what needs to be done DQ!!!

Edited by ThemDarnFalconsBoy!

Fast and Physical, Great Competitor, A Team That Finishes! Quinn had the nerve to say it was a great week of practice.

If the Falcons playeres played half as good as Quinn's rhetoric we would be pretty good.

It is truly ironic that Raheem Morris is on his coaching staff because Dan Quinn is so similar to Raheem.

The Tampa players tuned him out and you see that happening here in Atlanta.