Atl Needs A Mobile Quarterback

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that 3rd and 11 roll out and run away from pressure, leading to a 1st down, literally seconds after you posted, doesn't count. Great timing!

once in a blue moon he will do it but then he has all the green grass in front of him like yesterday on the 10 and he lofts one over roddy head

once in a blue moon he will do it but then he has all the green grass in front of him like yesterday on the 10 and he lofts one over roddy head

HELLO!!! They call it situation awareness. Get what you can get when you can get it. Winston and Mariota could teach him a thing or 2 about the hunger and will to win.

Edited by zmitcham

Do you know what it feels like to be an ATL fan living in NC? It's priceless!

Yes! I live in Winston-Salem. I was going to take my fiance to her very first NFL game this Sunday in Charlotte when the Panthers play the Falcons. However, I sold the tickets and decided to wait until next year and hope the Falcons have a competitive team.

Yes! I live in Winston-Salem. I was going to take my fiance to her very first NFL game this Sunday in Charlotte when the Panthers play the Falcons. However, I sold the tickets and decided to wait until next year and hope the Falcons have a competitive team.

Dude you're CRAZY!! I've been waiting since 1966. At least you can have bragging rights that CAR QB is from the ATL. LOL Just saying. Take your SB anyway you can get it. I don't see anyone beating the panthers. They have only loss 1 game this season and that was a pre-season game to NE by 1 point. Brady's weapons are gone. CAR gets their SB this year. That would leave ATL the only team in the NFC South without one. Sad indeed. Wow.

Edited by zmitcham

Dude you're CRAZY!! I've been waiting since 1966. At least you can have bragging rights that CAR QB is from the ATL. LOL Just saying. Take your SB anyway you can get it. I don't see anyone beating the panthers. They have only loss 1 game this season and that was a pre-season game to NE by 1 point. Brady's weapons are gone. CAR gets their SB this year. That would leave ATL the only team in the NFC South without one. Sad indeed. Wow.

All of my coworkers are Panthers fans and they are begging me to jump on their bandwagon. I just can't do it because of my unwavering loyalty to the Falcons. Hopefully, the Falcons will win a Superbowl in my lifetime...