Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mashburn*Fibonacci

Panthers Still Haven't Had A Back To Back Winning Season

29 posts in this topic

Yet, somehow they are the reigning BACK2BACK2BACK NFC SOUTH CHAMPS......Amazing, isn't it?

I'm selling my place in Gaston and up here in Fairfax in the near future. Might buy a lakefront House either at Lake Hickory or High Rock. Which one has the better bass fishing? Heck, I'll be so close to Charlotte might even become a panthers fan if they get rid of Cam!

I'm selling my place in Gaston and up here in Fairfax in the near future. Might buy a lakefront House either at Lake Hickory or High Rock. Which one has the better bass fishing?

Haven't been to High Rock.. but I'll say, without a doubt, High Rock..

Heck, I'll be so close to Charlotte might even become a panthers fan if they get rid of Cam!

Every SUNday struggles of being a Panthers fan..

lmaooo OP is so butthurt.

Cam Newton>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Matt Ryan

Deal with it faggots

Says the guy who was afraid to ask the cute little bank teller out...laugh.png

lmaooo OP is so butthurt.

Cam Newton>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Matt Ryan

Deal with it faggots

bwahaha. Me butthurt? Aren't you the one who was basically trying to smack talk with me the other day how I was lame for thinking rapes are horrible? ??

How about you grow out of your childish little self and grow up for a change before you try talking smack. Because right now all I see is someone who is butthurt just by the sight of me.

I'm selling my place in Gaston and up here in Fairfax in the near future. Might buy a lakefront House either at Lake Hickory or High Rock. Which one has the better bass fishing? Heck, I'll be so close to Charlotte might even become a panthers fan if they get rid of Cam!

High Rock is MUCH better for bass fishing. I grew up about 40 minutes away from there and fished over 50 Bass tournaments on High Rock back in the day. High Rock has hosted the Bass Masters Classic there a several times over the years so that speaks to the quality of fishing on that reservoir. I recommend putting in some time in Second Creek (it's a channel on High Rock). You won't be disappointed.

Back to football, if you convert to Panther nation.....You'll learn to love Cam. The dude really is different from what most people see. The dancing and showboating rubs a lot of people the wrong way and makes him appear selfish but when a reporter asks him about what he thinks about being MVP, he says he doesn't care - doesn't want to even discuss it because winning games as a team is the only thing that matters. I don't seriously expect to convert anyone but Cam simply trolls opposing teams and fans with all the showboating stuff and they fall for it. LOL.

WhenFalconsWin likes this

High Rock is MUCH better for bass fishing. I grew up about 40 minutes away from there and fished over 50 Bass tournaments on High Rock back in the day. High Rock has hosted the Bass Masters Classic there a several times over the years so that speaks to the quality of fishing on that reservoir. I recommend putting in some time in Second Creek (it's a channel on High Rock). You won't be disappointed.

Back to football, if you convert to Panther nation.....You'll learn to love Cam. The dude really is different from what most people see. The dancing and showboating rubs a lot of people the wrong way and makes him appear selfish but when a reporter asks him about what he thinks about being MVP, he says he doesn't care - doesn't want to even discuss it because winning games as a team is the only thing that matters. I don't seriously expect to convert anyone but Cam simply trolls opposing teams and fans with all the showboating stuff and they fall for it. LOL.

Thanks for the info. I will be seriously checking out these lakes. I want to fish year around and the winters here have been harsh lately. I also do not want to be so far away from family here in Fairfax Va. I have a buddy who lives in that area and he's been begging me to retire down there for years. I hear it is a nice area to retire to. I love fishing Okeechobee, but my wife doesn't want to be so far away from Va.

Thanks for the info. I will be seriously checking out these lakes. I want to fish year around and the winters here have been harsh lately. I also do not want to be so far away from family here in Fairfax Va. I have a buddy who lives in that area and he's been begging me to retire down there for years. I hear it is a nice area to retire to. I love fishing Okeechobee, but my wife doesn't want to be so far away from Va.

It's a great, quiet place to live but it's pretty secluded. The 4 connecting lakes are Tillery, Badin, High Rock, and Falls. Badin Lake is is the deepest of them so it has a lot of Stripers (striped bass) as well as largemouth. Falls is more of a river with a main channel and almost no houses, so very little boat traffic other than fishermen. It's great in the spring during the spawning season. High Rock has the right balance of everything for largemouth. Lots of points with steep drop offs, docks, underwater stump fields, a sunken railroad crossing, and you can go up river as far and you want. It's largemouth heaven. Lake Tillery is smaller and more of a recreational lake not known much for fishing. Make sure you eat breakfast at Ricks in Denton NC. It opens every morning at 5am and it's the place to hear where their biting. The food is the best around if you like old school breakfast.

It's a great, quiet place to live but it's pretty secluded. The 4 connecting lakes are Tillery, Badin, High Rock, and Falls. Badin Lake is is the deepest of them so it has a lot of Stripers (striped bass) as well as largemouth. Falls is more of a river with a main channel and almost no houses, so very little boat traffic other than fishermen. It's great in the spring during the spawning season. High Rock has the right balance of everything for largemouth. Lots of points with steep drop offs, docks, underwater stump fields, a sunken railroad crossing, and you can go up river as far and you want. It's largemouth heaven. Lake Tillery is smaller and more of a recreational lake not known much for fishing. Make sure you eat breakfast at Ricks in Denton NC. It opens every morning at 5am and it's the place to hear where their biting. The food is the best around if you like old school breakfast.

Thanks, I have a place on Gaston that we travel to for long weekends or a week at a time, but that fishery has been going downhill ever since they killed off the hydrilla. Besides, it is a skier and jet ski nightmare. Not conducive to bass fishing. To much boat traffic. I am going to sell that place and look for a waterfront home on one of the lakes I mentioned to you before. I thought about Norman too, but I figure it's more like Gaston, over crowded. I am looking for the secluded less boat traffic lake to live on.

Have you fished Randleman lake? I heard that is the best/hottest bass lake in NC? Is this true?

Thanks, I have a place on Gaston that we travel to for long weekends or a week at a time, but that fishery has been going downhill ever since they killed off the hydrilla. Besides, it is a skier and jet ski nightmare. Not conducive to bass fishing. To much boat traffic. I am going to sell that place and look for a waterfront home on one of the lakes I mentioned to you before. I thought about Norman too, but I figure it's more like Gaston, over crowded. I am looking for the secluded less boat traffic lake to live on.

Have you fished Randleman lake? I heard that is the best/hottest bass lake in NC? Is this true?

I have fished Randleman a couple of times and I enjoyed myself there very much. I can't speak to how hot it is now because I haven't fished in NC in over 15 years. If my memory serves me right, it's not a huge lake but known for decent fishing. I think it even had a motor limitation at one time which meant I couldn't take my boat out on it. I had a 150hp on my Skeeter so I fished it with a friend who had something smaller. Back in my heyday, I was all into tournament fishing so High Rock was the place to go for that. I felt like anytime I fished somewhere else, I was missing out on good scouting/practice on High Rock. Lake Norman is a beautiful lake with pretty clear water but you're right about recreational boat traffic, it's intolerable 5 months a year. If you end up moving to the area, a lake you'll have to hit is Buggs Island VA. It's a bit of a haul, but a very good Bass lake. You'll catch an occasional Gar or "Alligator Gar" as we called them. Fun to catch but they ruin any crank bait because of all the teeth. LOL

I have fished Randleman a couple of times and I enjoyed myself there very much. I can't speak to how hot it is now because I haven't fished in NC in over 15 years. If my memory serves me right, it's not a huge lake but known for decent fishing. I think it even had a motor limitation at one time which meant I couldn't take my boat out on it. I had a 150hp on my Skeeter so I fished it with a friend who had something smaller. Back in my heyday, I was all into tournament fishing so High Rock was the place to go for that. I felt like anytime I fished somewhere else, I was missing out on good scouting/practice on High Rock. Lake Norman is a beautiful lake with pretty clear water but you're right about recreational boat traffic, it's intolerable 5 months a year. If you end up moving to the area, a lake you'll have to hit is Buggs Island VA. It's a bit of a haul, but a very good Bass lake. You'll catch an occasional Gar or "Alligator Gar" as we called them. Fun to catch but they ruin any crank bait because of all the teeth. LOL

I fished Buggs in tournaments years ago, we call it Kerr Lake from our area, I won a tournament there in the early 90s. I mainly fish the Potomac River, lake Anna, and Gaston since I have a place there. The Potomac River is one of the better bass fisheries in the country. I've won tournaments on it several times with limits of up near 25 LBs. I hear it takes between 25-30 Lbs nowadays to win tournaments there. I don't really fish tournaments anymore, i just fish for fun now.

oRASXzZ.jpg

oh I'm sure they are out there. anyone who thinks Atlanta have loyal fans to the falcons has never lived outside of Georgia or interacted with other fans. But the same goes for Panthers fans, saints, Tampa. only time there is a lot of fans for one of those teams is for 3-5 years when one of those teams went to the Superbowl and/or won a ring.

loyal fan base for any of those teams has to be below 10%. with Atlanta at the lowest......... Even if Atlanta won back to back rings. their fan base would be back to **** within 6 years max.

And Yeah, I'm just being honest.

Sorry WFW. When I read the joke of a title of this thread I thought it had you written all over it. I was wrong.

Even he is not that ******** . OP on the other hand.........

Speaking about the Panthers, their fan blog is posting that plenty of tx are available from disgruntled Falcon fans on Craigslist. Anyone planning on going Dec 27th will see a sh!t load coming over for slaughter #2.

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

Speaking about the Panthers, their fan blog is posting that plenty of tx are available from disgruntled Falcon fans on Craigslist. Anyone planning on going Dec 27th will see a sh!t load coming over for slaughter #2.

I had a dream once we had a fanbase like the Steelers...that's never going to happen is it big_dog?

I had a dream once we had a fanbase like the Steelers...that's never going to happen is it big_dog?

nope. And you are probably never even going to dream anything close to that. Even when we win a ring