Bye Bye

dyrtebirdz

Roddy won't be getting cut. He will retire. The cut Roddy stuff makes zero sense in the real world.

I would never say never...its possible. Im not saying he will be cut but I wouldnt say that he wont be either. If Jerry Rice and Tim Brown could get released, Roddy certainly can. Edited by FentayeJones

so hankerson was put on IR today , has he played his last game as a falcon ? , or do they bring him back next year ? i say cut the loss and move on. what do you think?

Honestly, it would be dumb to count on him as the #2. Roddy is up in age. Hankerson has missed so much time over his career. 41 games in 5 years. He has missed more than he has played.

I think Hardy could upgrade him right now. I think hardy in what little time he's played has done nothing but show he's ready to be a pro WR. The question is just how good a pro can he be. Is he a lance Moore, a Cotchery? Maybe an Edelman? Maybe a Welker? Lol I kinda just let that one go too far.

But I do like the kid. At minimum he's deserving of more opportunity.

I think Roddy should retire after this season.

As a fan, I don't want to see him continue on another team and hurt his legacy.

I'd bet $ Roddy will not go out like that. If the Falcons say they won't be bringing him back he'll go elsewhere. Panthers said Steve Smith should have retired when they were done with him.