December (#kirbytime) 2015 Uga Recruiting Thread

joefalco

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Apparently Kirby doesn't like our biggest recruiting weekend being when we also have the senior gala going on. The recruits won't even be at the gala this year.

it's not our biggest recruiting weekend.. we have EEs and a few other recruits come to the GALA. it's the last weekend before the dead period so the last chance to get recruits on campus before the EEs are in school.

“It is pretty important,” Eason said about UGA’s hire-to-be at OC. “This is going to be the guy who is going to be working to get me to my full potential for the next four years. We are going to wait-and-see who they get and all that stuff before we make any big decisions. I’m sure he’s going to get a great guy in there so Georgia has got nothing to worry about.

;)

it's not our biggest recruiting weekend.. we have EEs and a few other recruits come to the GALA. it's the last weekend before the dead period so the last chance to get recruits on campus before the EEs are in school.

You're right, wrong choice of words. It's always a big weekend for recruiting purposes. Kirby seems to be separating it and not because Richt was invited.

You're right, wrong choice of words. It's always a big weekend for recruiting purposes. Kirby seems to be separating it and not because Richt was invited.

actually the past few years the GALA has been more about the seniors and very little to no recruiting. the GALA used to be a bigger recruiting weekend and it was only EEs, but the past few years they invited very little to no EEs. I believe they were separating any recruiting from the GALA. I think the plan this year even if the current had stayed was to separate as well.

Right... when they talk about in state competition, I don't think they realize Georgia is a very transient state and basically every major college football program recruits the **** out of Georgia.

And half the kids in this state grow up hating uga for one reason or another.