Winston A Rapist?

mashburn*Fibonacci

So sad how this case was handled by the police. the police seriously tried covering it up. And good thing the girl kept pushing for the right thing to be done. the police down there would not run Winston DNA test against the rape kit. and monthssss later of it getting into the right hands, they ran the test. And Winston DNA matched it 99.99%.

Dang look at this comment of "F her right in the P". what is wrong with this guy???

WOW!

Just WOW!

Not surprising you got the .net supporters here standing up for a rapist. They probably still think Bill Cosby is not guilty either.

Atleast Saints fans had the class to say bury sharper under the cell.

Im glad we didnt draft him. But he should be in jail rotting.

WOW!

Just WOW!

Not surprising you got the .net supporters here standing up for a rapist. They probably still think Bill Cosby is not guilty either.

Atleast Saints fans had the class to say bury sharper under the cell.

Im glad we didnt draft him. But he should be in jail rotting.

So am I...

695.gif

IF he is guilty and the heat goes up ......... watch him offer $$$$$$$ to change her mind.

DUH!!!!!

That's why this hasn't gone away. He's refused to pay her. They already tried to extort a settlement outta him, and his atty. told her to go **** herself.

But you Homers, believe what ya need to.

695.gif

How is the OP a dumbass for taking rape seriously? Winston may well have raped that girl and yall are jumping to the man's defense just to come to the defense of Bucs fans? That's weak. There are more important things than football.

When I hear the media come out saying a big name star rapes them. I honestly think it's fishy, but listen to hear of any other facts comes out. But when evidence comes out, I'm on the women's side.

But I'll listen to the judge on the final ruling.

When Winston denied what took place. Then came out saying that vulgar comment. Then when they finally ran his DNA and it matched. To Me that is enough to say this guy is guilty. But, I'll wait until the judge makes a ruling on this case.

If Matt Ryan did that, id want him in Jail. Not on the Falcons or in the NFL for that matter.

when I heard of big Ben doing stuff in his college and getting away with stuff. I left the steelers when they drafted him.

I know steeler fans who are fans still. But they wish the team would trade Ben. Of course they are happy with the rings, but they really try to wish for the day ben is not there..... It's really hard on them. But at least they don't go talking crap like Ben is not a pos.