• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's starting to become clear that this team overachieved last season. We're getting older but not better. Kyle is ineffective as a starter. Horford has been a disappointment. Millsap has been good, but for someone who got paid this past offseason, I expect better. Baze has been a pleasant surprise, but he's being played out of position. He is not a 3.

I don't really blame coach Bud. He's had to do a lot of experimenting with a lot of project players. Some are coming along nicely, and others still need work. But it doesn't help when our core talent isn't helping much and has been grossly inconsistent.

It's starting to become clear that this team overachieved last season. We're getting older but not better. Kyle is ineffective as a starter. Horford has been a disappointment. Millsap has been good, but for someone who got paid this past offseason, I expect better. Baze has been a pleasant surprise, but he's being played out of position. He is not a 3.

I don't really blame coach Bud. He's had to do a lot of experimenting with a lot of project players. Some are coming along nicely, and others still need work. But it doesn't help when our core talent isn't helping much and has been grossly inconsistent.

Millsap has been the lone bright spot of our returning allstars.

He got paid and all his numbers are up across the board, career highs.

Look no further than.the play of Teague and Al if you want to point the finger. Teague's shooting has been horrible and his sleepwalking through games is bothersome. Al's effort rebounding has been nonexistant.

I been silent over the Hawks a few days. .when I talk about effort and toughness. ..I get they are tired.. the schedule. .and then my favorite. ..void of talent. ..lol...the whole starting unit with the exception of Baze made the all star team...One again...I state..the Hawks have the same type of player at every position. .soft...looks to avoid contact. .no killer instinct. .fold under pressure. .I love the Hawks..just stating the obvious. .you mean to tell me that the Heat the Hornets the Celtics have more talent than the Hawks..when they have the same roster as last year...ok...I'm done..

I don't know what to say as of yet, but someone from the core possibly two will be gone next season. Unless it's just too many b2b games this is not looking good.

I know I said in another thread it's still early, and maybe it is just as a whole the NBA is tougher cause look at the Milwaukee Bucks they are out of the playoffs, and they got Talent everywhere.

Another thing Korver was never supposed to be our long term starter. He's like our sixth man, or should be, but if I had to guess which two players go first Teague and Al dead serious about it too.

In fact you'd get a lot of value for them I know.