• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for topic at hand team has now had a month together well partly two, but these next 20 games we can see if they start getting into rhythm. Cause that's what happened a season ago.

No Golden State until next year again then?

Honestly, I'm not sold on this team. I'm not sure this team has what it takes to win it all, especially compared to the likes of GSW, Spurs, and the Cavs for that matter.

I hope they prove me wrong.

Wait what????? We're only 20 games in man are you looking for Falcons thread possibly?

No Golden State until next year again then?

Honestly, I'm not sold on this team. I'm not sure this team has what it takes to win it all, especially compared to the likes of GSW, Spurs, and the Cavs for that matter.

I hope they prove me wrong.

I understand what your saying because we have a bunch of new pieces and I think it's going to take a few more games for guys to develop chemistry but I think team is still a contender.

Actually theres a very good reason why Toronto always has success against Atlanta, they go to a three guard lineup and because Korver is a bad defender, it always works. My only solution to this that is on the team? Teague/Patterson/Sefolosha to counter next time. Well see if they try it to counter. Maybe Holiday at SG too.

Oh good lord. This is on the bench being in the game for way too long. All of the starters should've stayed in for longer to try to put it away in the 3rd quarter! Absolutely no one can be trusted on the bench right now. It was everyone, not just Schroder from what I've noticed lately, everyone on the second unit.

The bench? For about a 5/6 minute stretch in 3rd quarter the starters scored 4 points before Dennis entered the game.

The starters list the cushion, bench couldn't sustain, then starters were jyst horiible to end 4th. 4/17 shooting.

Edited by jayu70