Worst. Football Season. Ever.

Rave

I like what Shanny has done with the running game and OL overall. The pass game has gone to shyt though. Matty Ice looks lost out there because Shanny has him doing things that are not natural for him. The rollouts (especially to the left) just go against Ice;s natural ability and is a wasted play. Well they actually have resulted in 6 of his turnovers this season. He is best in the hurry up when he can call the plays he is comfortable with. Heck, he cannot even hurry up now when we have to because the offense is confused.

A once well oiled offense is one of the worst in the league now, forget the stats you might see, it is a horrible offense right now. That is a shame to because the defense isn't half bad now minus sacking the QB.

Those that were for Richt getting fired, I hope you are happy that McGarity caved under pressure and has absolutely no plan for recruitment this year.

Oh, I hope you like Ramsey at QB as Eason is rethinking his commitment.

Congrats on the Right firing though...

So you going to cheer for ritch when he goes to Mizzou? You know since you cheer for all the other players who leave Georgia and play in the NFL.

I have not watched one Colorado State game or checked up on them at all.

Tell you anything?

maybe dallas will hire mark chokt as their qb coach

McGarity has absolutely no plan in place. He gave into fans like you and the boosters. He gave into the pressure and has no idea what to do next.

He pulled all but two coaches off the road yesterday and then sent them back out recruiting today. This off season is starting to look like a train wreck.

While morons like you celebrate Richt being fired you are not seeing the true ineptitude McGarity is displaying...but at least we'll have a new coach, right.

SMH.

McGarity has absolutely no plan in place. He gave into fans like you and the boosters. He gave into the pressure and has no idea what to do next.

He pulled all but two coaches off the road yesterday and then sent them back out recruiting today. This off season is starting to look like a train wreck.

While morons like you celebrate Richt being fired you are not seeing the true ineptitude McGarity is displaying...but at least we'll have a new coach, right.

SMH.

Maybe you should head to Athens and tell them how to do things since you're such a smart guy.

enough people were finally fed up. morons like you act as if hes bear bryant or something. all he is is a nice guy. horrible coach. good riddance

Richt had a team with Matthew Stafford, knowshon moreno, aj green, geno atkins, and Justin houston and barely finished top 10.

If it wasn't getting done then it wasn't going to happen.

thank you

there's really no case to make for him.

Richt had a team with Matthew Stafford, knowshon moreno, aj green, geno atkins, and Justin houston and barely finished top 10.

If it wasn't getting done then it wasn't going to happen.

AJ was only a freshmen that year and Geno didn't have a single sack all year. Houston was also a freshman that had just 19 tackles and 2.5 sacks all year. However, don't let they muddy up that sound journalism work you did.

This team won an SEC title with Fred Gibson and Reggie Brown. Yet you hold AJ Green against Richt.

I bet for every big name you call out I can match it with a less talented guy that won in 2002 or 2005.

Why do you think that is?

AJ was only a freshmen that year and Geno didn't have a single sack all year. Houston was also a freshman that had just 19 tackles and 2.5 sacks all year. However, don't let they muddy up that sound journalism work you did.

This team won an SEC title with Fred Gibson and Reggie Brown. Yet you hold AJ Green against Richt.

I bet for every big name you call out I can match it with a less talented guy that won in 2002 or 2005.

Why do you think that is?

Maybe the problem is you are holding up sec titles while the rest of the good teams in the conference hold up national titles.

Maybe the problem is you are holding up sec titles while the rest of the good teams in the conference hold up national titles.

Maybe that is because Richt stopped calling the plays.

Also, how many elite defenses has Georgia had since 2005?

Just remember, Richt is why you have these expectations. Before Richt being in the top 25 and a bowl game was considered successful at Georgia.

Some quickly forgot where they came from. Give the man his due.