I Wonder What Arthur Blank Is Thinking Right Now? Compared To 6 Weeks Ago...

g-dawg

When the Falcons lost to the 49ers who are in free fall themselves, that was the bottom of the barrel. The 49ers owned them that day which tells you how bad this team is. I don't see how anyone could have the false hope that this team will recover this season.

Falcons are underdogs from here on out. No way any team on their schedule now can honestly be seen as weaker than this team. The Falcons might have had the easiest NFL schedule ever coupled with weak teams losing their best players and the Falcons STILL fugging blew it. If that is not a painfully obvious sign that this team sucks, nothing will.

If there are any fans still under the delusion this team just needs a few tweaks, please tell me what drugs you are using. I'd like some.

yeah, really dumb response. More than just about anything, AB wants to make the Falcons a winner - like most succesful people, he has a huge ego and is ultra-competitive.

And most importantly he is concerned with the future of his new billion dollar stadium and filling it on a weekly basis..

AB these voices (TD) sold you a piece of the Brooklyn Bridge! Quinn needs an established mentor by his side! Shanahan must go, they sold you him because he "never had the right pieces" to work with...you can see the BS now...Matt Ryan is regressing & you can see the lack of interest on the sideline between the two. TD...his draft & trades are constantly flunking...its early & I hate a LB/DL that wears an odd number like #44...but Beasley looks like a DB instead...no pass rush out of this group & still can't pick up a yard via rushing on obvious short yardage...BTW...why was Zimmer let go? Always thought that was another blunder by the front office!

still glad we have Quinn but....

seems no matter who the coach is the Falcons cannot generate a passrush.

i just wish we would stop being so stubborn about rushing 4. especially on 3rd and longers, send 5 at least. don t allow an automatic double team and maybe someone can man up and make a play. if not, you still have 6 to rally to the ball. something. emot-bang.gif