Falcons Still In Thick Of Wildcard Race Ajc

gazoo

It's so funny I post a factual article that states we are still in the thick of the wildcard race, and everyone responds with raw emotion, bellyaching and whining.

We have lost 3 games by 3 points each and the mistakes are correctable. Our defense has played well enough to win and win our offensive talent things have to get better. We are very much in the hunt still.

It's so funny I post a factual article that states we are still in the thick of the wildcard race, and everyone responds with raw emotion, bellyaching and whining.

I don't know who the bellyachers are rooting for obviously not the Falcons. I think Ryans having a fall out with Shannyn honestly and it doesn't help when his fans are turning on him and this team. What we all need is positive thoughts flowing... Much like this post you posted. People that are saying get rid of Ryan don't know nothing of football and obviously were playoff bound so far so until I see were out of the playoffs for sure then I still think We're headed to the SB.

Reality is that for 5 games, Ryan and the offense has flat out stunk, against some very bad D's and have shown very little hope of snapping out of it any time soon.

This next game will be a game that could bring back some optimism. Have the O play like it's capable and pull out a win vs a good Vikes team and then I'll have hope of the playoffs. Until then, reality is that Quinn and the powers that be have ruined Ryan and this offense. At least for now.

Why not say we are in the thick of the NFC South title chase? Why restrict your illusions?

When we made the playoffs we didn't have back to back losses in the Dome. Our team, how ever much we love them, is not playing like champions, our chances against each of the last six opponents gets no better than 40/60 and that's against the surging Jaguars at home. Be real AJC.

Edited by 11=team

The cold hard facts. We barely beat some weak teams at the start of the season giving us blind faith that we were a hot commodity. The we began playing good teams and with the issues we are dealing with, we look like hot garbage and may not win another game. Hope I'm delusional.

The cold hard facts. We barely beat some weak teams at the start of the season giving us blind faith that we were a hot commodity. The we began playing good teams and with the issues we are dealing with, we look like hot garbage and may not win another game. Hope I'm delusional.

We haven't played a good team yet or QB better than ours(truth)...its not about MR/sarcastic

Those weren't exactly 'good' teams that beat us.

The teams that beat us may end up with top 10 picks. One might have a top 5 pick...