If Roman Wins Tonight

Trouble

Ambrose would have worked. He could have even went heel. Ambrose would probably make a better heel. A good guy he is stuck in the ziggler h3ll. But a bad guy... i was actually hoping for a heel change and to be a wyatt family member last month. Before they brought in the big bozo the clown to be the black sheep.

Romen has as much charisma as my big toe. All he does is say believe that. he just comes off more as a bodyguard for the miz than WWE champion.

and these other guys have nothing but a mouth piece with no more or less talent. If all you want is a mouthpiece go watch footage from the attitude era

Brey Wyatt can have way better matches than romen. Its clear Brey is being used as a mouth piece for the wyatts. Most have no talent.

Now if we where going for total package... then KO would be the world champ. He has it all except he isnt a product of the WWE. Thats a hard shadow to get out of in the WWE. But now the Trips is calling the shots he is giving them NXT guys a fair chance.

If i wanna see talent held down, ill go watch the attitude era. Granted everything was better back then. But they had WCW to compete with. WWE has well their biggest comp is probably NXT right now. For a while there id rather watch a NXT event over a WWE PPV. I suspect its more fun to attend a NXT event.

But right now... Wyatts are getting the undertaker torch. Creepy intro thats way over with the fans. But undertaker almost never competes for the title and when he did he didnt win. Same with Kane. Thats what the WWE doesnt what fans to remember.

The overall best heel is KO.

The best wrestler who cant talk for crap is cesaro

same with tyler brees. doph ziggler looks with Brocks mic skills.

Its a sad day when im happy to see the new day out there. I hate big E with a passion. But since joining the new day, he has brought that character to life.

Diva no doubt is sasha banks. Peige can go and learned a lot from AJ. But her accent kills me when he is playing heel. Snooka might as well get fired now. She sucks too. They would be better off bringing the beautiful people in from TNA.

Lmao bray Wyatt and everyone in his faction is straight trash. The only one you just named with true talent is banks

Thats just from WWE perspective. If you look at what they have done. You will see how good they are.

Why did Rollins win the world title? Because he was and always have been the most talented member of shield.

Im not just talking the roles WWE gives them. Im saying like a football player doing his job. You got some that can go. And you got some that are just gonna drop passes constantly. You look at the main roster for the WWE and take out the part timers. Who do you push? They are pushing shamue because he is triple H`s lifting buddy. But once they get anyone who can do it better, he will drop the title. He is just a carry over. If your gonna pull the trigger on Ambrose, shamue would be the guy you would want him beating.

But cesaro would have to be in the talks as well. Fans love him and he is hot right now. Fans respect his work. Reigns has the looks but nothing else.

no doubt, you gotta wonder if their gonna let him break flails record. I'd rather see him instead of that worthless bray Wyatt lol

No reason not to. I dont like cena, but he is younger and still going. Cena is having his best matches as US champ. Problem being WWE champ you only get to face a few people.

Something i never thought id say, but Cena is half entertaining putting a new guy over.

I come to like the "Cena open challenge starts now".

No reason not to. I dont like cena, but he is younger and still going. Cena is having his best matches as US champ. Problem being WWE champ you only get to face a few people.

Something i never thought id say, but Cena is half entertaining putting a new guy over.

I come to like the "Cena open challenge starts now".

I don't like Wyatt or how weak they make him look so I guess that opinion means he doesn't need it.

I don't like Wyatt or how weak they make him look so I guess that opinion means he doesn't need it.

One day Wyatt will get his push. He will be made to look stronger. But the role he was in just isnt gonna allow it. Vs. the taker at Takers age. Wyatt was about as good as it gets to send taker off strong. Taker cant keep pace with Brock anymore. Brock was gonna kill him. They couldn't put Cena in there because it would kill cena rep.

Was it a great match? No. But what the taker needs to look strong. It was booked right. Bad guy runs his mouth and gets over. Then you think he is gonna send one of his clowns in. Then he decides to actually be in the match.

Wyatt has been garbage since he has arrived. He's nothing without outside interference. Only reason he put up a fight with ambrose is because weapons were involved. Wyatt sucks. He's not on the same level as his brother but he sucks

His brother is pure garbage. Bo dallas is limited in all his things.

Him and ambrose being fighting forever. They could do a match in their sleep.

As far as outside interference. Thats what made Ric Flair. He almost never won a match clean.

But if you look at Wyatt in the right light. Look at Nexus and where all the other members are? Wyatt is the top billing of them. Well except yes yes yes dude but he might as well be retired.

There is a difference. Wyatt looks completely weak and a waste of space when out there. At this point he's a jobber at best unless he's facing a luchador or local. I can't even remember the last match that he won that meant anything. Harper and rowan were garbage as a tag team as well.

Wyatt doesn't have the look for the part of pure evil. More of the creepy stalker at the end of the block look. But a evil colt leader gimmick works for him. He isnt allowed to do but so much. Like he isnt allowed to sing to the fans anymore. Bad guys are suppose to get boo`ed and everything wyatt does gets cheers. So the WWE doesn't really know what to do with him. He doesn't have the Brock look at that gimmick would work for him.

Thats why i said he is kinda like the leader of big talent with not much skill. It was a mistake breaking them up. It was even worse a mistake bringing bozo the clown to join them. That big goofball doesn't even scare me. Always looks like he is smiling. He is worse than sid justice, but atleast sid was built.

But yeah in ring talent they suck. The WWE main roster is weak right now. But Wyatt is the best real talker thats believable. Reigns is believable, he is like the wyatts goofball. He needs to learn a few more moves before being pushed so hard. Reigns is worse than Batista. If your gonna be a face you better have a catch phrase or something fans can relate too. "Believe that" could work. but its gonna take time. He needs something else besides saying just that.

Did you see the reigns vs Brock match? Brock made him look stupid from the start. Ill give him credit though. If 1 thing came out of that match is he is tough.

Reigns is gonna get the "face of the franchise push" soon. So its not gonna matter.

The authority is gonna keep screwing up his matches until fans boo them instead of reigns. HHH is trying to get the heat off him, but the fans arent willing to drop it.