Crying

Ovie_Lover

I get on these boards and all I seen anymore is "grown men" crying. "Quinn sucks" "Ryan is the reason for every lose ever" "waaaaah waaaaah".

Quinn is a rookie head coach halfway through his first season. And yes Ryan has played bad but he isn't the reason for other players fumbling or Bryant missing fg's. Football is a TEAM sport.

This is a rebuild, because we need a better TEAM, any of you that thought we would do anything this year were fooling yourselves.

I get on these boards and all I seen anymore is "grown men" crying. "Quinn sucks" "Ryan is the reason for every lose ever" "waaaaah waaaaah".

Quinn is a rookie head coach halfway through his first season. And yes Ryan has played bad but he isn't the reason for other players fumbling or Bryant missing fg's. Football is a TEAM sport.

This is a rebuild, because we need a better TEAM, any of you that thought we would do anything this year were fooling yourselves.

My only glaring concern at this point is we seem to keep playing down and up to the opposing team. We should have put these guys away early (it looked like we were going to) but didn't. I'm honestly not too concerned with Minnesota next week because of how we treat the competition.

so wtf are you doing

Guest facelessman07

While I disagree with what some have said today how can you call that crying? Because you don't agree with it? What evidence do you have to support your position of these so-called tears being shed?

Fans always have the right to complain. Especially when they are actually right. This mess was starting six weeks ago and it is getting worse every week.

I trust fans much more than some PR talk that just want you to buy overpriced tickets. Coming from Europe, I can tell you that you would need umbrellas over here to get safely to the locker room after the performance of the last 6 weeks... and rightfully so.

While I disagree with what some have said today how can you call that crying? Because you don't agree with it? What evidence do you have to support your position of these so-called tears being shed?

the number of attention seekers that need to post their own post on threads that pretty much cover the whole frontpage. /thread