After the San Francisco game I had a post called smell the coffee, some of you might have read it some even posted calling me dumb saying I should be banned yada yada yada... but let me get to the point please don't go jumping off a bridge and setting fires saying it's Dan Quinn fault saying its Kyle Shanahan's fault you know who fault it is our million dollar man Matt Ryan maybe you see it now maybe benching him doesn't sound so stupid... I don't care what you say it's Matt Ryan's fault.

After the San Francisco game I had a post called smell the coffee, some of you might have read it some even posted calling me dumb saying I should be banned yada yada yada... but let me get to the point please don't go jumping off a bridge and setting fires saying it's Dan Quinn fault saying its Kyle Shanahan's fault you know who fault it is our million dollar man Matt Ryan maybe you see it now maybe benching him doesn't sound so stupid... I don't care what you say it's Matt Ryan's fault.

But, you are dumb.

What kind of idiot really thinks benching a franchise QB is a good idea? Do you think we can just sign some guy off the street to put up 300+ yds and 2+ tds a game?

Some of y'all need lobotomies for real

I'm not going to lie Ryan's game is off. But i will not place blame at his feet. matt is gong with the plays being called. Shanahan's game planning has be call out for what it is..putrid. passing out of the endzone with a throw over the middle? why are we running bunch formations on the 3 yd line? Shanahan is going to cost us the season, and we will be in the hunt for another OC this offseason. this rotating door we have at OC is what will cost us the chance to solidify the constant winner in the ATL.

Guest Negatorris

Ryan doesn't have the drive or will to win, and he doesn't have anyone pushing him for his job. Dude doesn't care at the end of the day because he's still making millions of dollars win or lose. I would trade him for Cam in a heartbeat, but Carolina isn't that stupid.

The thng is

Ryan wasn't "bad" until this year even with a bad o-line, so I have to look in another direction for the root of the problem.

this is my point. Ryan and this offense are just not a good match. this offense requires a QB that wants to strike quick or make one or two reads and then run. thats not the QB we have. and Shanahan obviously doesn't know what to do with the talent he has on this offense

I'm not going to lie Ryan's game is off. But i will not place blame at his feet. matt is gong with the plays being called. Shanahan's game planning has be call out for what it is..putrid. passing out of the endzone with a throw over the middle? why are we running bunch formations on the 3 yd line? Shanahan is going to cost us the season, and we will be in the hunt for another OC this offseason. this rotating door we have at OC is what will cost us the chance to solidify the constant winner in the ATL.

Yep

What happened to tailoring your scheme to the strengths of your players?

Oh but that's right, we just don't understand the WCO

Ryan is a talented quarterback. Is he perfect? Of course not, but no QB is. He is locked into a system that does not play to his strengths. Ryan is at his best in a vertical passing offense with no huddle mixed in. The WCO is the most overrated scheme in the league.

Agreed. Plus, you really shouldn't have an immobile QB who throws are not that crisp throwing those quick timing routes. It's just not his game.

But, you are dumb.

What kind of idiot really thinks benching a franchise QB is a good idea? Do you think we can just sign some guy off the street to put up 300+ yds and 2+ tds a game?

this idiot does, I guess we should keep in our franchise quarterback who keeps losing us games that sounds like the perfect thing to do and im the dumb one lol smh ... 300 yards and two touchdowns does not mean you win games Matt Ryan got that today and we still lost, you know why because of those two pics and him not being able to capitalize on the defense giving him three turnovers so miss me wit tgst 300 yards and two touchdowns bullsh*t

I'm always a huge fan of discussing football on the forums with a poster who leads off saying "I don't care what you say" lol. I'm not disagreeing that it wasn't Matt's fault but don't make a post patting yourself on the back.

I could care less about patting myself on the back this is more so about bringing attention to what the problem really is before everybody gets the blaming Dan Quinn or Kyle Shanahan... People can say it Shanahan's offering but Matt Ryan was doing the same **** last year with a different coordinator

yeah .. dont feel so bad i got a "warning point" for cussing which EEEEveryone else does on this pos ... made a post about freeman only getting 12 carries and someone ignorantly said bc they "stopped" the run which is far from being the reason .. today freeman left the game and they ran the ball a TON!!! of times .. but do I care?! sure in the f*** dont .. on a side note i agree with you though .. matts noddle arm is pretty pitiful ..

this is my point. Ryan and this offense are just not a good match. this offense requires a QB that wants to strike quick or make one or two reads and then run. thats not the QB we have. and Shanahan obviously doesn't know what to do with the talent he has on this offense

You clearly don't understand the offense. Matt Schaub ran it very well in Houston. Not a mobile QB.

The scheme isn't why Matt threw that pick six...

Ryan has NEVER been this bad.

It's hard for me to say he's a 100% at fault for the teams recent downfalls but I'd say 50%.

Some of these playcalls are situationally cute.

We've seen Ryan be a shaky QB all year so putting him in a passing situation on the 1 yard line was a huge risk to begin with.

That's something the coaches will have to take partial responsibility for also.

The missed throws & being uncomfortable in the pocket with good blocking is ALL RYAN.

Edited by Oh4Real?!

Checking...

Nope, you're still an idiot.

Oh, and you're also an attention whore, seeing as you bumped said thread and then proceeded to also make a thread about your already bumped thread.

All for you sweetheart 😉😉😉 and you said all that to say what im still right Matt Ryan ******* sucks

Edited by Bleed-Black&Red