Fire Td Take Matt Ryanbwith You

falconcrest58

Tampa found a QB. So did Tennessee. Oakland, of all teams, found one in the 2nd rd. So did Minnesota. Its not as hard to find a good QB like yall make it out to be.. And Matt isn't playing like a "franchise" QB btw. Wtf is a "franchise" qb any way? One that makes over 100 mill? And like I said earlier, any avg QB can do what Matt does..We finally get a decent defense, and he looks like a fkn bum out there.

Yep cause Nick Foles has been 10 yds from a Super Bowl and has been leading a team since his rookie year right?

Oh

So did Ryan get to the Super Bowl? A lesser Kaepernick did. How many playoff wins does Matty "Ice" have in those 8 earth-shattering seasons?

Edited by GaFFLe

Tampa found a QB. So did Tennessee. Oakland, of all teams, found one in the 2nd rd. So did Minnesota. Its not as hard to find a good QB like yall make it out to be.. And Matt isn't playing like a "franchise" QB btw. Wtf is a "franchise" qb any way? One that makes over 100 mill? And like I said earlier, any avg QB can do what Matt does..We finally get a decent defense, and he looks like a fkn bum out there.

Guest Negatorris

Some of you people are so dumb im amazed you can breathe

I forgot franchise QBs are growing on trees nowadays

The only thing that makes Ryan a franchise QB is his salary lmao...