• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, I don't know if I buy that. I think you can make an assessment on a guy at this stage and be dead on even if some people think it's "too early" to do so.

He's still learning how to be an HC. It's not like players are the only people with a rookie learning curve. He's done wonders with the Defense as well, and that's only after a single offseason. People don't understand that it takes time to implement new schemes on both sides of the ball.

He's still learning how to be an HC. It's not like players are the only people with a rookie learning curve. He's done wonders with the Defense as well, and that's only after a single offseason. People don't understand that it takes time to implement new schemes on both sides of the ball.

That's your opinion, I respect that. However, I think it's fair to say that it may just be a skill he doesn't have. Getting his team to play disciplined may be a skill he just doesn't have.

Lol you must not have been watching last year Matt Ryan has been on the decline for the past 2 or 3 years... You can say what you want about him going to the Pro Bowl and doing all these big numbers it's all for nothing

You must not be watching. Until this year the offense was the strength of this team. In one year it has become a glaring weakness the only change is the coaching.

Team is soft and also obsessed with the stuff

ie 3 straight passes to Roddy to start the game

Followed by 3 straight runs from Freeman

Stop forcing things!

It's like playing madden against a 9 year old, the OC is horrible.

I also sit at the house predicting Julio's routes. This offense is trash.

Ryan has no arm just ask Fleener

That's your opinion, I respect that. However, I think it's fair to say that it may just be a skill he doesn't have. Getting his team to play disciplined may be a skill he just doesn't have.

It could be, but I don't think there's any evidence to say that's the case. You can't decide what a person is literally incapable of learning after only a few months.

People also don't understand that penalties and the like is what happens if you're playing totally aggressively. Seahawks are always top of the league in those. Turnovers are on the players, I can't believe the coaches aren't emphasizing holding onto the ball. They can't hold their hand on the field.

I am really down on Quinn because players continue to make basic mistakes, even after the bye week. You can not pin all of that on the playrrs, at some point a coach has to take control of the situation.

Say all that you want about Mike Smith, but he would not have allowed the team to continue making the same mistakes for 6 weeks.

I'm sorry. Matt Ryan and this offense had been a solid, dependable unit until this season. Shanahan has somehow turned this into a complete turd of an offense the last five games. Sure, Ryan looks bad, but he didn't ever look this bad until recently.

He looked just as bad vs the Panthers

I am really down on Quinn because players continue to make basic mistakes, even after the bye week. You can not pin all of that on the playrrs, at some point a coach has to take control of the situation.

Say all that you want about Mike Smith, but he would not have allowed the team to continue making the same mistakes for 6 weeks.

People keep saying things like this, but how exactly does a coach prevent a player from fumbling, or throwing an interception? The game doesn't work that way, coaches can only do so much.

Folks this is Blank's fault...firing Smitty was stupid!! No bash on Quinn but he seems at this point to be over his head as a head coach!

Lol what you just wrote is stupid, keeping Mike Smith would have been one of the worst decisions we could have done... Y'all are unbelievable! Dan Quinn of coming here and change us for the better our defense plays like it's supposed to be with the little talent that we have any other team whose defense gets them three turnovers will do something except for this team because Matt Ryan is leading our offense the man does not have it! He is not a dog by no means and we lost this game today because of him