• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr Plow

I'm tired of hearing about his high energy. That has done NOTHING for us. His refusal to blitz and pressure the other guy's QB has killed us over and over again. Not to mention the freaking penalties and turnovers. We are a very undisciplined team, and that falls directly on the head coach.

also one thing that really bugs me..even after playing embarringly bad he won't be upset in the post game press conference..**** it at least pretend you actually care and are unhappy about playing like sh8t!! if he isn't frustrated after yet another pathetic performance today then he isn't the leader anyone thought he was.

Where's your faith in this guy at this stage? I have to say after watching this team continue to play sloppy and lose winnable games the excitement I had is completely gone. I won't even mention our QB right now. Really starting to have second thoughts about the hire though.

Love him hate matt ryan.... this man has done alot with a defense that was the worst in the league for the past 3 years , say what yu want but its all on matt ryan

I'm sorry. Matt Ryan and this offense had been a solid, dependable unit until this season. Shanahan has somehow turned this into a complete turd of an offense the last five games. Sure, Ryan looks bad, but he didn't ever look this bad until recently.

Not true. The offense had major issues every year since Matt has been here. Games at a time with multiple turnovers and low scoring bad losses.

I'm sorry. Matt Ryan and this offense had been a solid, dependable unit until this season. Shanahan has somehow turned this into a complete turd of an offense the last five games. Sure, Ryan looks bad, but he didn't ever look this bad until recently.

Lol you must not have been watching last year Matt Ryan has been on the decline for the past 2 or 3 years... You can say what you want about him going to the Pro Bowl and doing all these big numbers it's all for nothing