Ufc Rousey Vs Holm Tonight...

Leon Troutsky

At no point did Ronda Rousey look like a competent fighter. She was dominated from the opening bell and looked completely unprepared and overmatched.

I don't know how you could view it any other way. She continuously walked into lefts and forgot all of her training. She applied none of her actual skill set in this fight. Even when she got Holm on the ground she wasn't aggressive with it and seemed to just let her out with little to no resistance. The more I watch and discuss this fight, the more I believe that something might be going on with Rousey personally. She was so unfocused and out of character in this fight. Nothing she did made any sense.

Edited by The Shotfather

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At no point did Ronda Rousey look like a competent fighter. She was dominated from the opening bell and looked completely unprepared and overmatched.

I don't know how you could view it any other way. She continuously walked into lefts and forgot all of her training. She applied none of her actual skill set in this fight. Even when she got Holm on the ground she wasn't aggressive with it and seemed to just let her out with little to no resistance. The more I watch and discuss this fight, the more I believe that something might be going on with Rousey personally. She was so unfocused and out of character in this fight. Nothing she did made any sense.

her mom called out her trainer and basically said he sucks and hasn't helped Ronda get better. This was like two or three weeks ago she said this

Ronda got what she deserved, It has been quite obvious she was a very technically deficient fighter and was riding hype then add in be arrogant and disrespectful and you have a perfect storm of people wanting to put her in her place. Dana White should also know better not to hang the entire league off of someone like that as it was bound to come crashing down. Also she was dominated pretty much the entire time, anyone who can't see that has some Ronda colored glasses on.

LOL...

Cris Cyborg Retweeted

Glad to see that @RondaRousey lost her championship fight last night. Was soundly beaten - not a nice person!

A person known for saying morally repugnant things on this MB posts a tweet from another person known for saying morally repugnant things in public, both reveling in the fact that Rousey lost because "She's not a nice person".

That is some very thick irony.

I think Joe Rogan summed it up pretty nicely today in regards to anyone talking **** about Rousey losing. It's the lowest and weakest people in our society that are doing it. Those people will always jump at the opportunity to **** on someone who does something and fails at something they could never do.

I train in BJJ daily with professional MMA fighters. Watching what they do on a daily basis has given me total clarity that I could never do that for a living. Knowing what they go through just to get ready and having the guts to do it. I can never **** on a fighter for stepping in there and losing.

And Rogan nailed it. Trump and SB would certainly qualify for the low rungs on society's ladder.

OK, get in the ring with me then. I have the guts to do it.

It's not a threat, it's a formal invitation. There are sanctioned kickboxing events in my area. If you're serious let's make it happen.

I'd rather see you get in the ring with Rousey. Since Gritzblitzer didn't say anything about your skill as a fighter but you have talked mad **** about Rousey and all.

OK, get in the ring with me then. I have the guts to do it.

It's not a threat, it's a formal invitation. There are sanctioned kickboxing events in my area. If you're serious let's make it happen.

I have never kickboxed. Though I have considered starting a muay thai class.

Secondly, I don't live in your area. And as JDaveG pointed out, I'm not commenting on your fighting skills. It's your skills as a decent human that I call into question, sir. You have repeatedly said awful things here but without a trace of self-awareness you call Rousey a bad person because of the things that she's said.

I know you are thinking that challenging me to a fight is somehow going to give you some moral highground, but the things you have said in the past are always going to follow you around when you call out someone else's behavior. You had best get used to that or tend to your own house.

She called out Floyd Mayweather and Cyborg Santos with no intention of fighting them whatsoever.

She showed very unsportsmanlike and disrespectful behavior numerous times which should conflict with her martial arts training.

So ya, not a Ronda fan which should be pretty clear by now.

But you seem to want to keep making it about me. You know nothing about me other than some text on a message board. So the reason I offered the kickboxing thing is because you made it seem like I was hiding behind a keyboard. That's not the case.

I'm making it about you because as has been pointed out by others here, you have no room to comment on anyone else's disrespectful behavior. You have said some awful things here over the years.

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/4001350-awful-awful-people-that-you-would-still-slam/?p=8435872

You have to be the most insecure person I've ever seen online to behave like you do.

My favorite part of that thread is that I didn't quote his post because I figured he would send me a threatening pm to take it down, so I just said "Good lord Steve," and he responded with " :lol: "

I retracted that statement, mostly because of how fugly their mom is so that one doesn't really count.

"I said this horrific, awful thing but deleted it after people criticized me for it, so it doesn't really count."

I'm starting to suspect that you're a sociopath. Seriously, no jokes or exaggerations here. The behavior you've shown on these boards is borderline sociopathic.