Terror Attacks In Paris

Mr. Hoopah!

Saw this blasted on my news flash on my phone several times.

Don't care. Stop watching this ******** and maybe people won't use it as a tool to lash out or make points. Plus, it's nice not having to look at fear being marketed all over the place. Marching right into another war.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a syrian passport was found next to one of the killers... would not be surprised if they came as refugees to Europe... hopefully that changes the insane refugee polticies in Germany and some other countries... it was well meant (supported it for some time) but the results are terrible so far... at least close the borders ASAP... how can you let people into our countries completely uncontrolled, especially from Syria/Iraq that are currently the homelands of the most brutal barbarism and terrorism on earth? It was never easier to get into our countries as terrorists...

Close borders, it is time to protect ourselfes.

Edited by Herr Beast

Calling it a holy war is an attempt to make it seem like a religious war between two sides. Calling it barbarism is used by those who want to frame Muslims and/or Middle Eastern people as sub-human.

If you read enough of the ramblings of those types online, you start to pick up on their vocabulary, code words, and reference points from which they create their narratives and world views. You're talking about a guy here who thinks every school shooting the past decade have been false flag operations by the government to take away your guns/freedomz. Sick minds.

MORTEN STORM, the Danish double agent for Brittain's MI-5 spy agency who had infiltrated some of the highest levels of Al Qaeda - said - regardless of what the Muslim Imams say in public/interviews - they are accepting of violence and barbarism against non-muslims.

We keep asking ourself in western society, "why doesn't the muslim religion root these factions out themselves?". Well the likely truth is there is much more support than western society would like to think in the Muslim world - not all Muslims (of course not) but Al Qaeda and other Muslim terrorist groups are not as fringe as the left would like us to believe. Think about it, if they were, the CIA, MI-5, the Mossad and other intelligence agencies would have a much easier time infiltrating these terror organizations. We have very few spies and human intelligence there.

The ISIS situation is equally the fault of both adminstrations, Bush and Obama. Bush dethroned Saddam, who was probably the only person in control of the underlying mess. Obama left Iraq knowing that the central government was incapable of keeping the country together and then sent money and weapons all over the middle east to people just pretending to be democrats (as if those exit over there), indirectly enabling ISIS to move into the power vacuum in Iraq and Syria. Wrote it two weeks ago, the stupidity of politicians in the west is mind boggling when it comes to the middle east.

Edited by Herr Beast

I don't think anyone in this subforum has posted as much about all the countries Obama has bombed as I have.

Stop being such a partisan hack.

You don't defeat terror by not declaring war on terror - this is called surrender.

We have a President who cannot even admit that a faction of the Muslim religion is responsible for the terror. Had this attack not occurred, Obama was going to go to France next week and say that Climate Change is the #1 threat to society and the world.

You cannot defeat an enemy that you won't recognize. How is it that we have been battling all of these Jihadists and we keep hearing about a lack of human intelligence?

The ISIS situation is equally the fault of both adminstrations, Bush and Obama. Bush dethroned Saddam, who was probably the only person in control of the underlying mess.

I used to work with a Kurdish refugee and when they captured Saddam everybody I worked with was happy. I asked the guy what he thought, since his family moved to the U.S. to keep from being killed by Saddam

( FYI: Saddam gassed the Kurds) and he said it wasn't right to get rid of Saddam. I looked at him with the biggest WTF face and it basically killed the whole conversation. It seemed crazy at the time but the guy was right the whole **** time!

I used to work with a Kurdish refugee and when they captured Saddam everybody I worked with was happy. I asked the guy what he thought, since his family moved to the U.S. to keep from being killed by Saddam

( FYI: Saddam gassed the Kurds) and he said it wasn't right to get rid of Saddam. I looked at him with the biggest WTF face and it basically killed the whole conversation. It seemed crazy at the time but the guy was right the whole **** time!

It is just sad that politicians did not listen to people who actually knew. This silly missionary thought that you could impose our form of democracy, believes and values into the people in the middle east...

I am not condoning what Saddam did but ultimately he was the best of bad choices.

The ISIS situation is equally the fault of both adminstrations, Bush and Obama. Bush dethroned Saddam, who was probably the only person in control of the underlying mess. Obama left Iraq knowing that the central government was incapable of keeping the country together and then sent money and weapons all over the middle east to people just pretending to be democrats (as if those exit over there), indirectly enabling ISIS to move into the power vacuum in Iraq and Syria. Wrote it two weeks ago, the stupidity of politicians in the west is mind boggling when it comes to the middle east.

Those within Europe are the ones left with the bloody noses, not the US. All this we are united rhetoric is wearing thin.

"Refugees" tearing up all forms of ID as well, Merkel inviting all and sundry into Europe, dictating to other countries to let them in (with what checks you might ask).

Then the likes of David Cameron tweeting how he is shocked at what's happening. Really?! Anyone who is shocked/surprised at what is happening must have had their head in the sand for the past god knows how many years.

I wish my outlook was that things can only get better, but its not even half empty.

Herr Beast,

Do you think if the USA and any other allied coalition would have left residual forces in Iraq, do you think we would be having the same problem now?