"falcons Attempted A Field Goal That Was So Dumb They Were Better Off Missing It"

TSprings

You've got two players in the top 5 at their position and a franchise quarterback. Statistically, and historically, with Ryan, the Falcons are a top offensive team, despite recent struggles.

The defense is Trufant + 10.

But we are not using this whole offense right! Think about it for a minute, that is scary as he11. Think about using this offense correctly.

No doubt about it to me I think Quinn choked this one. Frankly imo unless your in a situtation absolutely needing 3 points or its before halftime you should ALWAYS go for it inside the 5. Worst case scenario assuming no touchback turnover you get to play defense with the other team backed up which gets you a punt and great field position for another chance to score like 75% of the time. Id like to see Gabbert bootleg from his 2 yard line.

The only drawback for me was if wed've scored right then and there we give them plenty of time and four downs needing only 3 points.

Did everyone see the bomb to Julio? It took 2 freaking plays to score! That's the type of offense I'm talking about us missing. When Ryan did that, trust me I was waiting for it.....I said, you see my man that's what we need to do with Julio, and not kill the guy with every freaking 5 yard pass.

Exactly!! Moving to the WCO was the dumbest thing that this franchise has ever done.

Ron Rivera did dumb stuff like this his first couple of seasons and we lost several close games but eventually Riverboat Ron was born and he started trusting his players by taking more chances. It's all part of having a first time head coach. All you can do is hope he learns from his mistakes sooner rather than later.