The Falcons' Weakness (Why We Couldn't Run Or Pass)

I think this all began or was apparent in the Saints game, but our offense falls apart when teams blitz us.

Today we couldn't run the ball to save our lives and MR was off all game.

Why? Because the 49ers sent more than 4 **** near every play.

What pisses me off the most is I didn't see adjustments to the blitz. They nullified the deep pass but we didn't take advantage of open flats with Free (for the most part).

Someone more football-smart than me might have a more detailed take on it, but it seems like our offense needs to get its **** figured out when people blitz us, or else we will be exposed all season.

Agree, in the past..Ryan would have noticed it, changed the play and found another pass or run option, and picked apart the defense

He has to have brought that up privately to Shan and Quinn right?

Ne thing I remember about Kettering was that he asked Ryan what he liked to do...and then he implemented some of those things into the offense, Ryan doesn't seem comfortable doing anything in this o ..except the last 2 minutes hurry up

Agree, in the past..Ryan would have noticed it, changed the play and found another pass or run option, and picked apart the defense

He has to have brought that up privately to Shan and Quinn right?

Ne thing I remember about Kettering was that he asked Ryan what he liked to do...and then he implemented some of those things into the offense, Ryan doesn't seem comfortable doing anything in this o ..except the last 2 minutes hurry up

When Koetter let MR take control of the offense was when we looked our best (Seattle and San Fran playoff games come to mind) and we are **** near unstoppable.

Shanny is used to taking mediocre QBs and planning their whole game for them, that **** doesn't work with MR and he needs to accept it.