Dont You Dare Blame This Loss On Defense

AtlLover

Were you expecting the defense to pitch a shut out? Lol. Well they did in the 2nd half. No turnovers in the last few games? They got 2 picks. We scored one td. Matt threw the ball almost 50 times and Devonte didn't get close to 20 carries. Matt should have had a really bad int, but Bowman dropped it. Sorry, I can't put this anywhere near the defense with all of the injuries we have on that side of the ball. The offense is at "full strength", and can't get it in the end zone. Sorry. I'm not voting defense here.

Were you expecting the defense to pitch a shut out? Lol. Well they did in the 2nd half. No turnovers in the last few games? They got 2 picks. We scored one td. Matt threw the ball almost 50 times and Devonte didn't get close to 20 carries. Matt should have had a really bad int, but Bowman dropped it. Sorry, I can't put this anywhere near the defense with all of the injuries we have on that side of the ball. The offense is at "full strength", and can't get it in the end zone. Sorry. I'm not voting defense here.

Only one unit should carry the can for the past 5/6 games and it certainly isn't the defence.

Just when you thought special teams weren't up to much, Weems steps up.

Guest Mr Plow

I dare to do so. ONCE AGAIN our defense couldn't pressure the other guy's QB to save our freaking lives. We played against one of the worst QB's in the history of the NFL and couldn't touch him. Then, when the game was on the line, we couldn't stop their pathetic offense. HECK YES I DARE TO PUT THIS LOSS ON THE DEFENSE.

I do place some on defensive play calling at certain points. Heck looked like they were playing prevent in the second quarter

They didn't score any points in the 2nd half.

We had the leading rusher, receiver, and #3 QB in the NFL, and put up 16 points.

Don't listen to any of the homers folks. Our defense is good. Look how we have gotten turnovers late in games. Sacks don't matter we are disrupting the QB.

Smh time to wake up. Our defense is soft as ****. We just played one of the worst starting QB's in recent memory on a team thats season is already over and the dude still had a solid game (excellent game for him actually).

This is why you don't draft so many DB's before pass rushers.

Tru - 1st and 3rd

Alford - 2nd

Colins - 2nd

Where's the pass rush? Wasn't a fan of some of those moves. Maybe they will prove me wrong in a few years. Who knows.

Don't listen to any of the homers folks. Our defense is good. Look how we have gotten turnovers late in games. Sacks don't matter we are disrupting the QB.

Smh time to wake up. Our defense is soft as ****. We just played one of the worst starting QB's in recent memory on a team thats season is already over and the dude still had a solid game (excellent game for him actually).

This is why you don't draft so many DB's before pass rushers.

Tru - 1st and 3rd

Alford - 2nd

Colins - 2nd

Where's the pass rush? Wasn't a fan of some of those moves. Maybe they will prove me wrong in a few years. Who knows.

With the talent we have on offense giving up 17 pts should be an automatic win.