Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mashburn*Fibonacci

Panthers Losing Tonight Chat

645 posts in this topic

the problem with our defense is .. there is NO discipline .. period .. corners and safeties leaving ppl wide open in critical moments .. kinda like those last few plays letting tb right back down the field in overtime .... had like 3 int possibilities and lost em ... if we had more discipline which .. dan quinn should be doing ....

Newton is a terrible passer

I think the best way to beat these guys is to seize the initiative early even if that doesnt mean points make sure you flip the field and dont turn the ball over in your own end. Make Cam go the entire field. So far Car has feasted on easy field position and turnovers.

I don't know what in the **** has happened to Andrew Luck. He looks awful this year..

playing with cracked ribs and a bum shoulder. honestly do not know why they are risking him. team is bad. coach gotta go. so does the GM.

playing with cracked ribs and a bum shoulder. honestly do not know why they are risking him. team is bad. coach gotta go. so does the GM.

Hope they grab Sean Peyton though one more crack at a sweep and wiping the smirk off his face next year wouldn't bother me either.

What happened to Luck? I thought he was "elite"

It's been hard times for the elite club. Might have to revoke his card after this season. Oh wait national media loves Luck, so maybe not.