Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mashburn*Fibonacci

Panthers Losing Tonight Chat

645 posts in this topic

Hate that Carolina has all these big primetime games against slipping teams. Makes our own struggles of late look all the worse.

Hate that Carolina has all these big primetime games against slipping teams. Makes our own struggles of late look all the worse.

We had primetime games against slipping teams. We lost the second one.

mattyicefalcon likes this

They earned it .....too bad miscues and turnovers ain't putting our team infront of national t.v

i live in fn charlotte and i swear if I see one more F***** LUKE KUEKLY COMMERICAL I MAY JUST BURRY MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!! F****** LUKE F**** KUEKLY!!!

They earned it .....too bad miscues and turnovers ain't putting our team infront of national t.v

Yeah but it's them look like world beaters instead of just a really solid team. And its compounding our own angst and frustrations about our own team (not sure thats a bad thing though)

What are they challenging? When he was touched, he was down right?

I want team to lose, but this looks like a wasted challenge and TO.

If we could ever get back to protecting the ball I think our offense is as more dangerous than their offense as their defense is better than ours (if that makes sense I kinda phrased it wierd)