Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mashburn*Fibonacci

Panthers Losing Tonight Chat

645 posts in this topic

Didn't see Luck go up to Cam or anything. Perception is a funny thing.

Dude c'mon. Already said I wasn't trying to start anything

I personally hate how Cam celebrates ever since his days at Auburn but dude knows how to win.

Yea. Played his last game in high school against us. He's always been like that

Panthers were missing their starting center and left guard I believe. They are very much beatable though. Once the rain slowed up, Luck lit that defense up.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the Panthers played the Broncos and managed 0 yards of offense

Whatever makes you feel better about our chances against either of them.

If we get a real Center, I'll feel real good about playing these guys

The Falcons have to show me they can win the big games.

Carolina shredded us at home last year and their secondary is much improved. The good things is it's nearly two months away some the Falcons can improve and be ready.

Panther look beatable.

Hope they drop a L to Green Bay. I can also see them losing to NO with Brees playing this time.

The Falcons just need to stop the crazy turnovers and do their part because they are still in control of their own destiny as well.

The Falcons have to show me they can win the big games.

Carolina shredded us at home last year and they secondary is much improved. The good things is it's nearly two months away some the Falcons can improve and be ready.

That is a game I try really hard to forget. However, we did split with them last year. They had Cam out and we had a coach that knew he was on his way out. The defense is stout. Ours is also improved. Our offense took a dip, but what I was saying is, minus the turnovers, we're a better offense. And it's just silly turnovers that shouldn't happen on a consistent basis in pro football

Panther look beatable.

Hope they drop a L to Green Bay. I can also see them losing to NO with Brees playing this time.

The Falcons just need to stop the crazy turnovers and do their part because they are still in control of their own destiny as well.

Quinn will need to pay more attention to the divisional matchups because we looked under prepared against the Saints and Bucks.

DawnOfThemBirds and ZoneOne01 like this

With the way Atlanta keeps stumbling and bumbling around while tripping over their own feet, it's going to happen.

The Falcons are way too inconsistent for me to say otherwise. Sorry.

****, if we had a pass rush, I'd be more optimistic.

one bad game of turnovers. And it took 4 to beat us on overtime.... Chew on that.

While panthers tonight had to win by the skin of their teeth because of all the turnovers they had going for them..... Chew on that

That is a game I try really hard to forget. However, we did split with them last year. They had Cam out and we had a coach that knew he was on his way out. The defense is stout. Ours is also improved. Our offense took a dip, but what I was saying is, minus the turnovers, we're a better offense. And it's just silly turnovers that shouldn't happen on a consistent basis in pro football

Yep, we need to clean up the sloppy play and stay healthy.

Carolina lost their #1 wideout, we could never survive that type of loss.

one bad game of turnovers. And it took 4 to beat us on overtime.... Chew on that.

While panthers tonight had to win by the skin of their teeth because of all the turnovers they had going for them..... Chew on that

We lost to the Bucs man, not the same.

Our pass rush is still ***.

"Panthers look beatable"

And we barely beat the Cowboys without Romo/Dez/Hardy

We barely beat the Mettenberger led Titans

We lost to the awful Buccs

Didn't beat Washington until OT

Who looks more beatable?

Its getting Better

Our issue is more personnel based than anything else. Our pass rush only goes as far as Beasley takes us. Having to rely on a rookie to be our main PR is not a good situation to be in.

When you put things in perspective, it's easy to see why we suck at it getting to the QB. You got a bunch teams that have at least 3 or 4 cats that can get to the QB. In Atlanta, fans are hoping we can get it done with a rookie and a 3rd/4th tier pass rusher. The results shouldn't be surprising to anyone.