Remaining Schedule..w And L

Bookmark this Reggie Kelley.

We don't win this game with authority and better play calling, the fans will boo more louder than ever at our own home.

People will visit this site only to troll us.

TAFT board will be like 56k dial up speed.

After the game, Post game interview will sugar coat our troubles....."We've done some good things...blah,blah,blah"

"You just have to tip your cap to a team playing with confidence, but we'll continue to self-scout ourselves this week."

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You just have to tip your cap to a team playing with confidence, but we'll continue to self-scout ourselves this week."

Lmao. Self scout huh? lol. Good Lawd, I'm soo tired of that after a loss. You know something Flare, These guys never ask the hard stuff after a loss. When are we gunna hear, "We haven't been real good in practice, but just letting it all hang out come gameday. I can't put a finger on these 40 point blowouts we've been dealing to the opponents."

Lmao. Self scout huh? lol. Good Lawd, I'm soo tired of that after a loss. You know something Flare, These guys never ask the hard stuff after a loss. When are we gunna hear, "We haven't been real good in practice, but just letting it all hang out come gameday. I can't put a finger on these 40 point blowouts we've been dealing to the opponents."

"Well we didn't play to our potential, but we don't want to take anything away from the other team. The Jaguars played a heII of a game today."

I will bookmark this.. And then shove this post down your throat.

5-0 vs opposing QB's named Weeden (benched), Mallet (cut), Bradford (bust)... Oh man what a juggernaut!!!

Blaine Gabbert beat this team... Without there top 2 runningbacks, number 1 WR, there 3 starting Dbs.. And how many times did the Falcons waste a good return by Weems? Did the defense stop Blaine Gabbert from running out the clock?..

Falcons have done this crap before. Started out 6-2 and then proceeded to finish 8-8.. Same crap different year.

BTW this site is not phone friendly.. Jeez

Lol go ahead and bump this as soon as we win our next game. I know you won't. That's how stupid this is. People really think we are going to go from 6-1, to end the season on a NINE GAME LOSING STREAK! NINE GAMES!

I'm not saying 8-8 isn't possible or realistic. I'm saying a NINE GAME LOSING STREAK to end the season is highly unlikely. HIGHLY.

10-6 wildcard

Will be knocked out by packers in first round

Yes I called it first.

the packers are a pretty good matchup for the Falcons right now. We can stop the run game for sure and the passing game has struggled mightily. If were playing clean, non-fumbling football like a professional team and not like the bums we have been the last month, we have a chance

• 2 weeks later...