tl;dr

Are the Falcons capable of winning the Super Bowl  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Is there a curse on the city

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe so
    • ham sammich

If you want to make your own pizza crust, use 2 1/2 cups of unbleached enriched flour, one packet of dry yeast, one teaspoon of salt, a tablespoon of sugar, 1/8 cup of oregano, and 1/8 cup of granulated garlic. Warm 3/4 cup of water and add it to the dry ingredients. After stirring it up, knead it 100 times, cover it with olive oil, cover the dish, and let it rise in a warm place for half an hour. If you want, I'll give you a good recipe for sauce later.

If you want to make your own pizza crust, use 2 1/2 cups of unbleached enriched flour, one packet of dry yeast, one teaspoon of salt, a tablespoon of sugar, 1/8 cup of oregano, and 1/8 cup of granulated garlic. Warm 3/4 cup of water and add it to the dry ingredients. After stirring it up, knead it 100 times, cover it with olive oil, cover the dish, and let it rise in a warm place for half an hour. If you want, I'll give you a good recipe for sauce later.

I like it

forget that just go to Mellow Mushroom lol.