What Happened To The Supposed Magical Blazingly Fast 1St Step Of Vic Beasley

JG2008

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta admit, Gurley would have made more of an instant impact than Beasley is doing right now. But we need pass rush more.

Beasley has as exactly as many sacks as Gurley the past 4 games.

Beasley only has 2 more than me for the season.

Sack numbers in a rookie year is a horrible metric to measure Beasley by.

First Step? I just want the clown to learn how to line up without a neutral zone violation.

They teach that in the PeeWee league don't they?

Last week flagged for yapping his stupid mouth in trash talk, and today lining up in the neutral zone. I don't know whether to be madder at him, or his big mouthed, cigar smoking line coach who has failed to teach him how to play in the NFL. (yeah that is you Cox)

Beasley has a great first step and has flashed great potential. He has also disappeared for long stretches in games.

Just keep these 2 points in mind:

1. Give the rookie time to develop i think he will make big strides by year 2 based on the time it takes DEs to develop.

2. He cant be a one man pass rush like Abe was. When we get some more pass rushers teams wont double him as much.

First Step? I just want the clown to learn how to line up without a neutral zone violation.

They teach that in the PeeWee league don't they?

Last week flagged for yapping his stupid mouth in trash talk, and today lining up in the neutral zone. I don't know whether to be madder at him, or his big mouthed, cigar smoking line coach who has failed to teach him how to play in the NFL. (yeah that is you Cox)

Don't forget lazily trotting off the field and getting flagged for too many men on the field.