Thomas Dimitroff Will Never Assemble A Championship Team In Atlanta

Begotten912

I'm worried that if we ever do get one, Matt Ryan will be too old and ineffective to really take advantage. It's a legitimate fear. Ryan isn't getting any younger.

Dimitroff has been here a long *** time man.

i've worried about that in the past too, but if it's after the ryan era then it is. if we an assemble a team post-ryan that doesn't rely on a hundred million dollar franchise QB then i'm fine with that.

Ryan is way too nice. He doesn't want to carve teams up early, or throw upfield early in games. He checks-down too much, and opposing defenses are already crowding the box to stop Freeman. Ryan seems to be making defenses jobs easier, by not taking chances on other targets early in games.

Yes he said facing Shanny's offenses were his toughest challenge as defensive coordinator. He wanted Shanny.

Doesn't matter....Ryan is locked on Julio and Tamme.,,..Otherwise he holds the ball too long, and checks-down

Shanahan has Ryan in The Pistol, and Ryan let them know that it's not his style on the sidelines

I know that we still have some problems with the O-line but, even though i don't come on here much, I remember bringing up Tyrann Mathieu's name in the 2013 draft and Landon Collins' name in the 2015 draft. Some people on here didn't want Tyrann b/c of his weed issues. Some people didn't want Landon b/c, according to scouts he was "outright terrible" in coverage. Almost 3 years have passed and Tyrann has had no issues with marijuana and is a huge factor in the Cards' defense and secondary. Landon is coming along and is becoming more and more of an impact player with every game that passes. Meanwhile Willy Mo Always Hurt and we're stuck with Ricardo Allen (who isn't bad, but could be a lot better), Kehmal Ishmael, and Therezie (also not bad, but could be better). Not to mention 8th OVERALL pick Vic "Beastly" who hasn't made his presence felt yet and struggled against second and third stringers in the Saints game. I'm so pissed.

Yeah and Mark Richt will never win a championship for UGA. Maybe the problem isn't TD or CMR, maybe the problem is Georgia/Atlanta itself. Either way, I care less with each passing rigged, full of BS calls, game that either of those teams lose. It's a pathetic joke to watch a football game compared to 20 years ago. At least back then they tried to hide it (well, maybe not against the Cowboys in that playoff game in the early 80's), but now it is so painfully obvious everytime it happens.

Yeah and Mark Richt will never win a championship for UGA. Maybe the problem isn't TD or CMR, maybe the problem is Georgia/Atlanta itself. Either way, I care less with each passing rigged, full of BS calls, game that either of those teams lose. It's a pathetic joke to watch a football game compared to 20 years ago. At least back then they tried to hide it (well, maybe not against the Cowboys in that playoff game in the early 80's), but now it is so painfully obvious everytime it happens.

the problem is there's no alternative when you still love the game, and nothing else to do on sundays most of the time.

Archived