When Will Ryan Get Some Blame

TrueFalcon316

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah sure its all Ryans fault. People on here been bashing him for years. So what makes this year any different? Every time he is going through a slump you guys bash him every chance you get by calling him noodle arm or matty melt. Its a team game you know? Its also a wr has to catch it too. Ive seen Julio drop some easy catches. Ive seen hank drop some catches. But blame the Qb. Hes the most successful qb this organization has ever had. This team would still be in the crapper if we didnt draft him.

Good point there. Of any single moment in franchise history. Drafting Matt Ryan is easily the most impacting move. Easily.

I think it's funny how people are blaming Shanahan when Matt Ryan has been under throwing and overthrowing receivers on deep throwing. I don't know how many times he has under thrown a open receiver and had balls knock down by defensive linemen because his throws are to low. Oh how can we forget the dumb ints he's been throwing smh, he has been inconsistent all year but still people are trying to blame Shanahan which i think is a great offensive coordinator the blame needs to start going to Matt Ryan. I'm tired of people defending this dude it's been going on for years I give he a break on the last two years that offensive line was one of the worst ever but I'm going back on the winning seasons he was doing the same thing as he is now.

At least you tried, Swift Light ..

Are you new to TATF?

There have been a TON of threads earlier this week about Ryan and his recent lackluster play..

At this point it's not even in the category of beating a dead horse. It's pulverizing that horse's bones until they are a fine powder.

i disagree and some threads are even deleted but then we have 10 threads on vic beasley

Who draws the line between a bad throw and a drop? If a man is crossing and the pass is so far behind him that he can only reach back and touch it with one hand, is that a drop? What about those ankle biters he was throwing at the start of one of the games, were those drops or bad throws?

these post are a joke, what exactly are they basing those stats on there have been a ton of balls to julio that i know were counted as drops and the ball was not even catchable what a joke

No I'm not new but I'm hardly on here so I do apologize if this has been discussed on here I just have been seeing threads bashing Shanahan

It's not that people are blaming Shanahan, and not Ryan, but let's not pretend that this scheme is not hurting Ryan. He hasn't played his best, but at the same time, he looks uncomfortable. The OL is still learning the ZBS, and who's the sitting duck? Ryan is not the most mobile QB in the NFL, and these are the results. This is the same offense that we ran when Vick was our QB.

i disagree and some threads are even deleted but then we have 10 threads on vic beasley

Disagree about what? That there were plenty of threads earlier this week criticizing Ryan? Disagree all you want, but it's a fact.

On your other assertion: What proof do you have that threads were deleted?

I think it's funny how people are blaming Shanahan when Matt Ryan has been under throwing and overthrowing receivers on deep throwing. I don't know how many times he has under thrown a open receiver and had balls knock down by defensive linemen because his throws are to low. Oh how can we forget the dumb ints he's been throwing smh, he has been inconsistent all year but still people are trying to blame Shanahan which i think is a great offensive coordinator the blame needs to start going to Matt Ryan. I'm tired of people defending this dude it's been going on for years I give he a break on the last two years that offensive line was one of the worst ever but I'm going back on the winning seasons he was doing the same thing as he is now.

There's been numerous threads on TATF about Ryan's drop off in good play, and the national media has mentioned it on everything that is Falcons related. Ryan himself has been critical of his own play. So I guess the real question is, what are you looking for as far as blame? Do you want people to demand the Falcons bench, cut or trade Ryan? Do you think everyone is in denial about Ryan's ability and that he is beyond criticism, because he clearly isn't, nor do I see anyone giving Ryan great praise for the season that the Falcons are having. Seriously what kind of insight do you bring to something that is overwhelmingly obvious and pointed out on a daily basis when the Falcons are discussed.

Archived