Congrats To Devonta Freeman! Nfc Offensive Player Of The Month For October!

You mean to tell me he beat gurley?

I can't believe this is a still a thing for some people. Those who gave every reason they could think of to say Gurley was overrated were wrong so far. They said it's UGA homerism...it's his O-line...his backup Chubb did just as good, so he must be overrated. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

No one thought that Freeman was going to break out like this in the offseason, hindsight geniuses. Anyways, congrats Freeman for proving you're the real deal.

I can't believe this is a still a thing for some people. Those who gave every reason they could think of to say Gurley was overrated were wrong so far. They said it's UGA homerism...it's his O-line...his backup Chubb did just as good, so he must be overrated. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

No one thought that Freeman was going to break out like this in the offseason, hindsight geniuses. Anyways, congrats Freeman for proving you're the real deal.

I knew Gurley would be a beast in the NFL. But my common sense kicked in and knew we needed a pass rusher.

I knew Gurley would be a beast in the NFL. But my common sense kicked in and knew we needed a pass rusher.

Oh, I did too, but when it looked like Fowler and Beasley might be gone when we picked, I was all for Gurley over reaching for Ray, Dupree, and Gregory.

Yours was a valid argument, but the things I mentioned in my post were being argued too. I remember arguing against them. Now, people seem to be talking like they knew Free was a beast all along and that we didn't need Gurley. I don't remember seeing any of that at the time.

Oh, I did too, but when it looked like Fowler and Beasley might be gone when we picked, I was all for Gurley over reaching for Ray, Dupree, and Gregory.

Yours was a valid argument, but the things I mentioned in my post were being argued too. I remember arguing against them. Now, people seem to be talking like they knew Free was a beast all along and that we didn't need Gurley. I don't remember seeing any of that at the time.

Gurley is a beast. The post refers to the posters who wanted to take Gurley #1 no matter what. I personally wanted Beasley, Williams,Fowler, and then Gurley. We were fortunate that Beasley fell to us. There are people still on these boards that are salty we didn't draft Gurley. True be told he wasn't a need.

/Excuse me ?? rolleyes.gif if you check back far enough , you will see I was a Freeman believer, There is a post made before the season started. His name is Devontrain Freeway..... At least that is my nick name for him..