This Is The Week Trufant Gets Tested

It just dawned on me that Vincent Jackson is coming to town. Trufant has always struggled against Jackson, and has yet to be truly tested this season.

I think the Bucs know this. Jameis is coming off one of his more successful games and i think the bucs will come out gunslinging.

Trufant will need to really be ready. Hopefully he hasnt fallen asleep at the wheel.

It just dawned on me that Vincent Jackson is coming to town. Trufant has always struggled against Jackson, and has yet to be truly tested this season.

I think the Bucs know this. Jameis is coming off one of his more successful games and i think the bucs will come out gunslinging.

Trufant will need to really be ready. Hopefully he hasnt fallen asleep at the wheel.

Still can't believe we let Jackson get 15 yards on us at the Dome last year. Hopefully, Trufant has managed to get past that nightmare.

You know he hasn't fallen asleep at the wheel. VJax isn't playing tho. This cover 3 coverage ain't like that Tampa 2 that smith liked. It refuses to get best deep. I hope Winston tries him. He needs some picks.

Both Evans and Jackson are good WR's and if memory serves have a knack for pushing off. I am wondering if Collins starts getting more PT this week with Alford moving more to the slot?

I haven't re-watched the game yet but I heard he got a lot of rep's on the outside. I would like to see how he plays

Depends on if the bucs play a lot of nickel this week. If they do expect to see a lot of Collins.

I saw Murphy is out for the season and now Jackson is not playing? Time to load the box and double-team Sefarian-Jenkins

Assuming Sefarian-Jenkins plays. He's been out five weeks but is back to practicing this week. Prior to the injury he was shaping up as Winston's go-to guy and he can torture the Falcons linebackers and safeties, but only if he's relatively healthy and he still has some chemistry with Winston.